More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Being unforgettable

"Sorry, you need me to what?" Madani said.

She didn't trust Russo one bit, even if he was playing amnesiac. Coming back, making sure he never thought he was getting away with anything, making sure no one forgot that he was dangerous... She considered it her duty.

This Krista Dumont though, her focus on helping him, that was something she was less sympathetic to.

Especially now she was saying...

"He still doesn't remember much," Dumont said.

"So he says," Madani said.

"But I understand the two of you were... close," Dumont said.

"Briefly," Madani said stiffly.

"Then that would be a strong memory," Dumont said. "It could be an anchor to help him recall more, particularly if it's incongruous enough; it could trigger a good memory, rather than the nightmares he is having."

Madani hesitated, not sure just how many ways she could say 'no.' She glanced sideways towards the door to Russo's room; carefully she lowered her voice, not particularly wanting any of this to be overheard by the guards.

"Say that again," Madani said. "You want me to what?"

"Strip," Dumont said, like it was nothing. "If he's seen you that way before, it would trigger-"

"You said that!" Madani hissed. "I'm still on the part where you want me to take my clothes off to help a psychopath, who's lying about losing his memory, to get his memory back."

Oh, she had to be kidding...

Dumont paused. For a moment she seemed regretful, then she straightened.

"I don't want to do this," Dumont said. "But I am in charge of his treatment. If I put the word in, I could have your visits stopped."

"What?" Madani said. "Dumont, he's dangerous-"

"Maybe he was," Dumont said. "But now it's my job to help him remember who he was. Make him fit to stand trial, if that's what you want, and to do that he needs something to trigger his memories. If you want to keep visiting him, then I'll need you to help rather than get in the way."

"I'm not stripping every time I enter that room!" Madani said, whispering as loudly as she said.

Her cheeks warmed as a guard glanced towards them, drawn by the noise. That was not an image she wanted in anyone's head.

"It's your choice," Dumont said. "Help the treatment, or stop coming by."

Yeah, 'help,' by which she meant show off how she looked naked. Madani hesitated.

Does she do it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)