More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by magichat magichat

What's next?

Becoming captain

For Torrance, this was her dream come true. A cheerleader among the highly successful Toros, she had just been named their new captain and led them for the first time in a cheer. The crowd, ranging from teachers and parents down to jocks and the band was wild, the cheers of her fellow students and all she knew in the town and all for her... well not all for her but she was leading the pack. With a leap, she put her arms in the air above her head, basking in her moment.

Everything went silent. Followed by a collective gasp. Once somebody shouted out, the laughter began, the crowd rising to their feet, fingers pointing, faces she knew turning to discuss something funny but with so many voices talking at once, she couldn't hear any words words. Behind her, her fellow cheerleaders went quiet but she could hear crowd laughter from behind her as well as the front. Torrance was confused as to why people were laughing, had something gone wrong? Why had they stopped cheering?

It was only when some of the jocks began to make crude breast grabbing signals that Torrance looked down and to her shock, did not see the red trimmed with black uniform of the Toros as she expected. Instead the colour that greeted her disbelieving eyes was pale with white patches where she had sunbathed with a bikini on.

Instead of clothing, she saw her pert rack hanging free of restraint and covering for all the men to ogle and the girls to laugh at. She might have a more ample chest then some in the crowd but hers was exposed before everyone she knew, theirs was covered. Below that and her trim tummy she could see her yellow hair over her secret treasure that was now being beheld by her audience, then her little toes. What she couldn't see was her uniform on or or on the floor, they had vanished, all that was left behind was red and black pom pom's.

Looking up, horrified, at the raucous crowd who were seeing everything she had to offer and clearly were not going to let her ever forget this naked moment, Torrance sought the only cover she could. Plunging down, she grabbed the red pom pom to cover her chest, the black to shield her pussy from further view. She knew it was too late to stop people from remembering every little detail of her body having stood starkers for so long but at least she was covered. Staring out at the crowd who were still yelling out and making mocking gestures, all she could do was scream and scream and scream.

Surely this was just a nightmare? A naked dream that she would wake up from?

Is it a dream? Or all so real?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)