More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What should Lilly do?

Bath, Bed, & Beyond Her Expectations

Suddenly, one of her maids came to her, bowing before her in a show of respect. Her maid was wearing the traditional royal maid outfit, which was rather revealing, consisting of a short skirt and loose dress. When she bowed, her fair cleavage came into view, and anyone behind her would’ve gotten a show of her fairly large ass.

"Excuse me, my Princess, I was told you have no plan for the day, so I would humbly suggest you take a trip to the newest hot springs in town. They're only 40 minutes away by carriage, and word has they're really fantastic take a bath in, helping keep you healthy and clearing your mind", the maid told Lilly, who considered the idea. She had heard great things about hot springs in the past, and decided she wanted to try one for herself.

"That is an excellent idea! Thank you very much for the information", Lilly thanked her maid before heading off to go to the hot springs. However, behind her, the maid smirked mischievously. What Lilly didn't know was that the Artist Prince was waiting for her at the hot springs to paint her nubile body. The water at the springs was incredibly crystalline, which would allow him to see her body as she rested there. He had picked Lilly as his next target after he heard rumors across the land of the young princess' sexy and nubile body, as well as rumors about situations her naivety had gotten her into which he was turning into a very sexual novel.

Lilly quickly departed, arriving on the hot springs soon. Once there, she checked in and headed for the main spring, which was oddly deserted. Not that she cared, she liked the privacy it gave her. She gave the warm crystalline waters a touch with her hands to test their heat, and when she found it was perfect, she happily stripped away her dress and undergarments, unaware that in the shrubbery right in front of her, Ricardo Valentino was watching, admiring her naked body with his brush ready to begin painting it. It had been easy enough to pay the young maid into helping him do this.

As Lily lowered herself into the warm waters and began to relax, the Artist Prince got to work, using a multitude of colors and techniques to paint the princess' naked body, which looked exquisite in the clear water. He traced her soft features, her flowing hair and supple breasts before he gave it color , painting her fair skin and brown hair, adding a few adjustments here and there as he worked. The calmness of the water gave him a perfect view of her body, which was incredibly useful for what he was doing, trying to be accurate in his painting of the young woman. Ricardo was well aware this was a body few had ever seen the full glory of before, and felt that as such, that made this painting special, as it contained an incredibly rare beauty few common people had. It was the reason why he so favored those of royal blood as half thier job was being a beautiful beacon, something to look up to and hope to one day become.

As he painted her, the princess began to fall asleep in the warm waters, making her seem even more innocent and alluring. Seeing this, Ricardo decided to include closed eyes in the picture, as he felt it would increase the quality and allure of it, which was correct. He did worry if she woke up and noticed him, but kept working nonetheless, absorbed in his painting, which was going along nicely. He should be done soon, and the he could get to selling it and completing his new novel.

Does Lilly notice him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)