More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Bare Widow Protocol

Yelena Belova crouched like a tiger, knife in hand over her prey in the back alleys of Budapest. Her eyes were full of nothing but dumb determination and fury. Behind those eyes was something more, but you wouldn't know it from watching the efficient machine the woman had become.

And then- a puff of something glowing amber, then red- right in her eyes. It burned, it- it felt-

She was so much better now.

Yelena looked down at herself, really at herself for the first time in a long time. She tested, looking at her gloved hand and flexing her own fingers. She breathed with her own lungs. They were hers again.

She started, but the former Widow on the ground only nodded and began to stand.

Yelena did likewise. She knew the real mission now. Words would only complicate the matter at hand.

As soon as the equally dangerous woman was out of sight, Yelena sighed and put her hands over her face. It had been so long. Too long. More than anyone should-

Could this be a turn of luck?

Yelena almost smiled despite herself, for at least she could allow herself that.

And then-

Wait a second- flashes of memory. Something deep, vague. And then- quite apparent.

She felt weird. Not head-weird like she had for so long. Body-weird. She ran a hand through her blonde locks, tied up in a ponytail......and then her hands absently removed her hair tie. And it all came tumbling, falling back.

The final contingency Dreykov had placed in her powerful mind to bend her to his will.

Yelena froze. And felt the sudden strange sensation that she was being pushed by an outside again- except this time, she was fully present.

She heard a clunk on the cobblestone and felt the street through her long socks. She looked down to see she had begun kicking off her combat boots.

Oh god no! It had- the final command, it was-

It had begun.

Yelena snarled at herself in frustration, knowing it was to no avail.

Her hands began to toy with the straps of her vest.

They slid over her shoulders and the whole garment was discarded to the street like trash. Useless. As it would be to her now.

Behind the Black Widow protocol instilled in all of the chemical programming, there was a lesser known program for......special cases. Yelena Belova was a recipient of just that conditioning. It was called- Yelena stopped herself from gagging- the "Bare Widow". And you could guess what that meant!

Meanwhile, Yelena's broad and well sculpted shoulders were rising out of her bodysuit as her cleavage was revealed first, and then the Widow finally blushed as her arms first and then her actual bare breasts greeted the open air.

Below, she felt and then could confirm by looking that her socked feet had finished with her boots. Her leg raised delicately.....

and used her socked toes to pull down one sock to her heel, baring it to the street beneath. Before long, it was entirely off, and then the other.

Yelena was looking down at her own bare chest, and below- her small bare feet and olive-green painted toenails on the alley cobblestone. She wiggled them a little and winced against the unfamiliar coolness of the ground.

And then her arms flew out, and she squealed as it meant that her breasts jiggled in the air, rosy pink nipples standing out.

One hand slapped to the other and her gloves were off, then her sleeves, and then she was forcefully bent over by her own body, pulling the jumpsuit down- down- down and off- oh god, nope nope no-

Yelena Belova's slender, smooth legs stepped out of the heap on the ground, and she stood up, perky ass bare to the world, but mostly right now to the alleyway in Budapest.

She shook and trembled in the cool morning air as her own foot kicked the pile of clothing away into a corner, rendering her finally and fully in the nude.

She was bare. All bare now.

Yelena screamed despite herself, in a mixture of rage and embarrassment.

She kicked a wall and then winced. That hurt when you were naked!

And then she threw an arm over her boobs, and a hand over her crotch. And she used all of her skills to superspy streak her way back home.

Even then.....more than a few folks in Budapest that day claimed they had definitely seen a crazy naked lady scaling the rooftops.

And she was pretty cute.


"I know you're out there."

"I know you know I'm out here."

"So are we going to do this like adults?"

"Is that what we are?"

"Well, if you-"

There was a sound of shuffling and rolling.

"W-wait, no Natasha, don't-!"

Natasha Romanoff stepped into the apartment to a sight she- really hadn't expected at all.

In the corner, next to the sink, there was a woman. Her long lost "sister".

Except......

"YELENA?! Wh-Where are your clothes?!"

Yelena Belova sat on the tile floor, bare ass uncomfortable, arms over her knees which were currently shielding her breasts. She was totally nude. Her bare feet shuffled nervously in front of her.

"Um.....yes. About that....."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)