More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crosser Crosser

Does Aaralon follow the Tar'oth's advice and repeat these extra words?

Banish the imp

"Legkem Ohmos!" he chanted and the imp vanished. He smiled to himself as he cleaned up the tower room, putting his things beneath the floor boards until the following night. Tonight, he wanted to think. He had to decide which of the other spells in the book would be the one to help him most.

Quietly, Aaralon returned to his room. His roommate would be sound asleep, being used to Aaralon's nightly wanderings. He was home earlier than usual though. He stealthily turned the knob and opened the door. It was then he heard the groaning. The door swung wide to reveal Yerther, his roommate, getting fucked up the ass. The boy only a year younger than Aaralon had a look of intense pleasure on his face. The man that was plugging him wore a wizard's cowl.

Aaralon recognized the markings. It was Memp, an infamous wizard. Every child that passed through the walls of this school was warned about wizards of his ilk. Memp was pure evil who had gained all of his power through blood and sex magiks and one of the most feared wizards in the land.

Aaralon tried to quietly back away but the light from the hallway had alerted the lovers to his intrusion. Memp turned his hooded head toward Aaralon.

Aaralon froze in his tracks. The man was the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. Being of the Felinian Empire, the shape of his face was definitely a mix of human and cat. Even so he was breathtaking. Aaralon realized too late that his feet had taken him into the room and his body was no longer his to command.

What will happen to Aaralon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)