More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sarckle Sarckle

Which story?

Baby Fever

[WP][TT] She took a job at a mysterious maternity store. The free lingerie was nice. She didn't expect it to make her baby crazy, but for some reason she couldn't get thoughts of breeding and pregnancy off her mind...

“Well Elena, you seem like a perfect fit. Do you have any questions?” Babs asked, her eyes huge behind the coke-bottle glasses. The little old lady had been warm since I entered the odd maternity store, Baby Fever, tucked away barely noticeable, I must’ve walked past it a thousand times without ever noticing it before today.

“When can I start?” I asked.

She giggled like a school girl, “Oh, I knew you’d be a perfect fit. I do have to warn you though, most of our girls are pregnant within their first year here. Baby fever is very real and super contagious,” she laughed.

I joined her laughter, “I don’t think I’ll have to worry about that.”

“Oh, dearie, it can happen when you least expect it.”

I paused, debating if I was ready to out myself to essentially a total stranger. She seemed friendly, but you can never be too careful, especially with older people like Babs. So, I skirted the truth, “Medically, it’s not in my cards.”

“As the Goddess’s gift to womankind said, ‘Life finds a way.’” She glanced down, over my abdomen, “Would you mind praying with me?” She held her hands out across her desk.

My hands were sweaty, I’d never been religious, but what could it hurt and maybe earn some brownie points with the new boss. I took her hands and Babs rose her head to the sky, “Illica, our sister in divinity. We pray to bless our sister Elena in her pursuits of family. In the Goddess’s name.”

She released her hold, “Thank you, dearie. Now can you start tomorrow?”

I was wiping my hands on my dress, “Tomorrow? Yes, yes, of course.”

“Come with me,” she said, rushing out of the office. “Our girls wear the merchandise as part of their uniforms, plus it allows you to honestly recommend specific garments.” She turned to look at me, “Obviously I don’t make you girls buy my stuff, I provide plenty of free samples, let’s find you something for tomorrow.”

She showed me several selections, talking about how much she loved each and every article. She really tried to push the sweats on my, but the stretchy fabric looked like it would hug my body, and I was hoping not to have to tuck while working. I managed to find a cute skirt, and a flowy top that would hang over an expanding belly.

“And this section is to make mommy feel sexy, or for help in making a baby,” Babs joked as we entered the lingerie section of Baby Fever. Before I even had a chance to protest, Babs had selected a handful of selections. All in my correct sizes. It would take more than some sexy lingerie to get me pregnant, but I had to admit they were super cute.


I was drifting off to sleep on the couch watching a new show on HitFlix about a trans man and his twin sister building new relationships in college, but when a happens on campus their new group of friends are thrust into the investigation.

When a scream from the tv woke me, I decided it was time for bed. The new clothes from Baby Fever were still laid across my bed. I hung the outfit in the closet, but as I picked up the lingerie, a spark of curiosity overtook me.

I quickly changed, and looked at myself in the mirror. The lilac lace daintily covered my modest chest, and cupping my bulge. I turned and without realizing, started rubbing my belly. I would never be pregnant, I knew that. But a girl could dream, right? I could hear Babs’ sweet little voice, “Oh dearie, what did I say? I knew you’d catch the baby fever.”

I crawled into bed, hugging Blåhaj as I drifted off to sleep.


I answered the door in my oversized t-shirt, with only a comfortable pair of panties on beneath. “Carson?” I was surprised to see my high school crush at my door. He was the only popular guy who didn’t bully me for ‘being gay.’ I wasn’t out in high school, but everyone assumed I was gay.

“Elena,” he said, tears swelling in his eyes, “I can’t stop thinking about you. I’ve always loved you.”

My breath hitched in my throat, “Carson,” I whispered. He took my hands in his, the warmth filled my whole body as we stared into each other’s eyes. I was pulled tight to his chest, my hand resting on his pecs. “Kiss me,” I pleaded, barely audible over my own heartbeat.

His lips were soft, gently pressed against mine. He lifted me, my legs wrapped around his waist, as he carried me to my bed. Our hands explored our bodies, our clothes being thrown in every direction.

Carson’s cock was rock hard, as I guided it to my ass. It felt amazing to have him so close, to have him inside me. “Let’s have a baby,” he whispered in my ear, as he thrust into me.

“Breed me, Carson, breed me,” I moaned, until he finally came deep within me. His grunts as his warm seed filled me.

“I love you, Elena,” he kissed me. He laid next to me, his hand on my stomach. It slowly grew, my flat stomach steadily bloating until Carson’s hand caressed my very pregnant belly. “Elena,” his words were soft, “I love—“

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I groaned, slapping my alarm clock. Carson was gone, replaced at my side by Blåhaj. My stomach flat as ever, and my panties filled with my nocturnal emissions.


Each night that week was filled with similar dreams. Babs was right, baby fever was very real and I had it bad. I dreamed of exes, crushes, and even Jeff Goldblum. And each morning I woke up with my flat stomach. And I would get dressed and go to work.

Baby Fever was filled with pregnant customers, most of my coworkers were pregnant, everywhere was surrounded by babies. It was odd, I hadn’t ever felt this way. My dysphoria had never hit me in this area, until I started at Baby Fever.

“Oh Elena, you always look so stunning,” Babs said coming out of the back office, “We should put you on the billboard. Right up alongside Davina, the only thing that would be better is if you were pregnant too,” she gave a raise of a brow and sly smile. Unfortunately for the both of us, that’s not about to happen.


“Oh Blåhaj, why does everything have to be so hard?” I asked into his sharky face tears in my eyes. And when he obviously doesn’t answer, I continue, “I’ve never even wanted this, and now all I can think about is babies.” He stared back with his little black eyes, I wiped the tears from my cheeks, “You’re right, I do need to get laid.”

I picked out the my best set of underwear, which just happened to be from Baby Fever, and my sluttiest dress, the slit running all the way up my thigh. Everywhere shaved, my makeup applied, and everything tucked. I was ready, and headed out the door clutch in hand.

The bouncer gave me one look, hunger in his eyes, and waved me in. The club was pumping, Katropolis’s new song blasting over the speakers. I made my way to the bar, and before I could even call the bartender over, a man sidled up next to me. He was handsome, square jaw, and immaculate hair.

“Can I buy you a drink?” he grinned leaning against the bar.

“What can I get you?” the bartender asked.

I bit my lip looking at the man hitting on me, “Shots?”

“Shots!” he cheered, “6 Spitfires.”

The bartender poured us 6 shots of cinnamon whiskey. We downed the first, a slight burning in my throat. “Seb,” he offered his hand.

I placed mine in his, “Elena,” I said as he pulled my hand to kiss my knuckles.

“Elena, to you,” he said holding up the second shot.

“And to dancing,” I said holding up our last shots.

“To dancing,” he said before downing the last shot and pulling me on to the dance floor.

The night was a blur of dancing, bodies grinding against me, Seb’s hands on my hips, my back, and even my ass. Only stopping for drinks.

“Do you want to get out of here?” he leaned in shouting over the music.

My heart fluttered, “Yes.” We made our way to the bar, to close out his tab. With the volume a little lower there, I pulled him to a stop. “There is just one thing,” I swallowed the lump in my throat, “I’m trans.”

He did the thing, the scanning of my body, checking out my crotch to see if he could see. My heart sank, as I prepared myself for the rejection. “Does that mean I don’t need a condom?” he asked, pulling me in close to him, swaying to the music.

I bit my lip, knowing that I shouldn’t have unprotected sex with this stranger, but another part of me, the part that’s been growing all week answered in my place, “Oh, are you going to put a baby in me?”

He grinned, “So many babies,” he leaned in, his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in for a kiss. A drunken kiss of passion, all of the sexual tension we’d built on the dance floor pouring through our embrace. “My place or yours?”


We stumbled out of the Ryde, and into my apartment building. Making out on the elevator, and giggling as he kissed my neck as I unlocked my door.

He was on me as soon as the door closed, our lips glued together in our impassioned embrace. By the time we reached my room, we were both down to just our underwear, our clothes trailed behind us down the hall.

I kissed down his chest, lower and lower, until I reached the waistband of his boxers. “Fuck you’re beautiful,” he said, as my lips met his shaft, separated by the silk of his boxers. I bit my lip as I tugged his underwear down, slowly revealing inch after inch of his cock.

“Wow,” I said, running a finger along his length. My hand wrapped around it, my thumb stroking the underside of his cockhead.

He groaned as I kissed it, my tongue running over the shaft. I reached down, slowly removing my tape, as I worshiped his cock.

He lifted my chin to look at him, “Come here.” He pulled me back to my feet, his cock pressed between us as he kisses me. He gently guided us to the bed, my back against my blankets. He unclasped my bra, kissing over my sensitive nipples. With his mouth on my chest, he started pulling at my panties. “You ready for the baby making?” he asked, placing his hand on my flat stomach.

I bit my lip, and rolled to my side, reaching for my bedside table. From the drawer, I pulled out my lube. Seb took the bottle, massaging his cock with it, looking down at my body with a grin. “Breed me,” I pleaded, raising my hips toward him.

He threw the bottle of lube aside, and positioned his cock to press against my entrance. He slowly pushed into me. I gasped, shivering as he filled my bowels with every inch of his member. “Seb,” I moaned, “breed me. Give me a baby.”

He thrust into me, leaning down to kiss me. His hand kneading my chest, my cock pressed between us. He grunted with each thrust. I snaked my hand between us, stroking myself as he fucked me into my bed. “I’m going to make you a mom,” he growled, playing along with my roleplay fantasy. My heart swelling how I wish my stomach would.

“I’m cu-cumming,” I shivered under him. He leaned up, watching my cock throb from my stroking, from his cock in my ass. String after string of cum shot across my torso. He ran his thumb through a line of my jizz, delivering the dollop to my mouth.

I wrapped my lips around his digit, licking it clean of my own fluids. “Fuck, that’s hot,” he grunted out of breath, his movements growing irregular as he approached his own finish line. “Oh, fuck, fuck,” he groaned, “I’m cumming.”

“Breed me, daddy. Put your baby in me,” I moaned as his cock throbbed, depositing his load deep within me.

He fell to my side, out of breath. “Fuck, that was amazing,” he huffed, trying to regain composure. He cupped my cheek, kissing me again.


“You’re positively glowing,” Babs said, “Any news you want to share.”

I blushed, biting my lip. “I met this guy,” my smile undeniable. Seb and I had spent most of the weekend together, talking and doing so much more.

“That’s lovely, nothing quite like young love. I miss my Alfred everyday,” she sighed staring off into space.

“Do you want to tell me about him? How you met?” I reached out taking her hand.

“We were best friends growing up. But just friends, until he got drafted for Vietnam. Before he shipped out, we met up in the woods by my house. I came in my prettiest dress, made it myself. Dolled myself up, and told him everything about how I felt. How I loved him, always and forever.”

“That’s so sweet,” I said, “And what did he say?”

“That’d he’d loved me too, but was scared to admit it. And that he’d write me, and when he got back we’d be together.”

My eyes were full of tears, “That’s so beautiful.”


“Happy Birthday!” my coworkers shouted as I entered the back room. Babs was lighting the impressive 27 candles.

“Oh my, you didn’t need to do all this,” I hid my excitement.

“Dearie, this isn’t for you,” she said waving me towards the cake that clearly has my name scrawled across it, “This is just an excuse for us to eat cake. And I’m not going to be the one to keep a horde of pregnant ladies from cake.” She gestured towards the handful of our coworkers with growing bellies of various sizes. “Now make a wish.”

I crouched down, closed my eyes and blew out every candle. My hand to my stomach as I wished for something that could never be.

“Now who wants cake?” Babs said cutting into it, “Davina get the ice cream.”

The party was amazing, I felt Davina’s baby kick. She’d be out for maternity leave before long. And near the end, Seb showed up with flowers in hand. At this point we’d been dating for nearly 2 months. And I’ve been holding back saying ‘I love you,’ for a couple weeks now, maybe tonight.


Seb reached around to stroke my cock while he thrust into me from behind. His kisses hot against my shoulder blades. He grunted holding me close as he exploded deep within me. I half turned, his cock still within me, his hand on mine, and I kissed him.

“I love you,” he sighed, his forehead against mine.

My heart skipped a beat, I couldn’t believe he’d said it first, “I love you, too.” He kissed me. Then another kiss lower, sucking on my nipple. A dozen kisses down my tragically flat stomach.

He took my dick into his mouth, my breath hitching in my chest. The feel of his tongue against my cock. I moaned, already on edge from before. I gripped his hair, my hips rising, “I’m cumming,” I announced, before letting loose my seed into his mouth.

He climbed back up my body, kissing me, the taste of my fluids still on his lips. “I love you,” he said again.

“I love you too,” I said between kisses. Best birthday ever.


The next morning I woke next to Seb, drool soaking through his pillow. I kissed him on the forehead, whispering, “I love you.” I dashed off to the bathroom, needing to pee. I pulled down my pajama bottoms, and stopped to stare.

Where was my penis?

I dropped my pajamas to the floor, this couldn’t be real. I must’ve been dreaming, my penis was gone, but I now had a vagina? “Ouch,” I said after pinching myself. What? How?

I danced in place, still needing to pee. I sat on the toilet and took care of business. Seb was up and getting dressed for work. I was too stunned to articulate it, so I accepted his kiss and exchanged ‘I love you.’

Alone again, I inspected my new found situation. I couldn’t find any explanation, but it was almost time that I needed to leave for work. I got dressed in my Baby Fever merchandise and pinned my name tag to my shirt and ran out the door.

“Morning Elena,” Babs waved as I entered the store. I waved back and made my way to the back room to drop off my stuff. “Elena?” Babs said as she entered the back room behind me, “Are you okay?”

“Hmm, yes. Yes, of course,” I answered, but she still had a look of worry on her face. “It’s just, I had a bit of a surprise this morning. One that I wouldn’t have ever expected.”

Babs’ face lit up, “Dearie! Congratulations! I knew it would happen for you and Seb any day now!” she laid her hands on my stomach.

I froze up, “Oh, no, I’m not pregnant. I can’t—“ I paused realizing that might not be strictly true anymore.

Babs looked confused, “You’re not?”

I twisted my shirt in my hands, swallowing hard. I needed to tell someone, why not Babs? “I am, or was, I’m not sure what tense to use anymore,” I stumbled over my point, but shook my head, better to get it out than to fret over the fine points, “I’m trans and this morning—“

Babs interrupted me, “Oh dearie, I’m sorry. I thought you’d said it was medical reasons. I always try to warn our trans girls about the change, it’s a bit much as a surprise.” What! My jaw dropped at her words. “It’s a pleasant surprise for the girls like Davina that have infertility issues, but for trans women like you and me, the whole thing can be quite the shock, or at least it was for me.”

My jaw couldn’t go any lower, “You’re trans?”

Babs laughed, “Yes dearie. Or like you put it, was might be the proper tense. My sewing has been blessed by the Goddess. I was the first, that night I met up with Alfred and told him everything we um,” the older woman blushed, “consummated our love. The next morning I woke up, much like you did this morning. 9 months later, I gave birth to our oldest. You’ve met Alfie Jr., right?”

I nodded, “So, I’m—“

“Pregnant? Yes,” Babs laughed, “Congrats dearie. You’ll want some extra maternity clothes, luckily I know a gal who can help you out.”

My head was spinning, was any of this real? I expected to wake up at any moment. Tears formed in my eyes, my hand rested on my flat stomach, knowing that it would only be that way for so long. I lunged across the table, wrapping my arms around the older woman, “Thank you so much.”

She patted my back, “It’s really no problem, dearie. Us gals have to stick together.”

Then it struck me, how was I going to tell Seb?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)