More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dreamthenights dreamthenights

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Ava after basketball practice

Ava was your not-so average athletic star who prided herself in being number one. Being the most competitive on the basketball team, she focused on routinely training to stay on top of the competition. Every day was another opportunity for her to better herself, at least until other plans were made for her.

Slamming open her front door brushing some snow inside, Ava tossed her duffel bag onto her couch and shut the door. She undid her ponytail which let her blonde hair fall on her shoulders, while she also took off her headband which fell onto the floor. Living alone did have its benefits. She groaned as she sat down on the couch now, sore from practice.

“Another day of blood, sweat, and tears went into today’s training,” she thought. She propped her Chuck Taylor’s onto the coffee table and crossed them at the ankles, while taking out her cell phone to text her friends about an upcoming game.

However, she was met with confusion by multiple posts that appeared on her feed.

“#sentientclothing are taking over cities.”

“#livingclothes attacking people on streets!”

“#clothesrevolution begins today!”

Ava looked at these posts before laughing, clearly downplaying the situation. Variations of these hashtags were trending worldwide in the past hour and it seemed everyone was talking about it, much to her dismay. As she saw more and more posts, she eventually stumbled upon a video of what appeared to be a white wedding dress and heels chasing a woman in the street, filled to all proportions with a hollow inside. The heels followed by running under the dress, but with no one inside of either of them.

Ava’s carelessness quickly turned to concern as she saw the extent of these posts and videos, with the likelihood of these being fabricated slimming down drastically with the overabundance of them. Seeing as no one seemed safe, she quickly looked down at her own legs with her thigh high socks and high top chucks and felt uneasy.

What does Ava decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)