More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Ava Silva (Warrior Nun)

Ava Silva is a character on Netflix's Warrior Nun. She is portrayed by Alba Baptista.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warriornun/images/6/67/Ava_Season_1_%281%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200711000942

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/warriornun/images/e/e0/Warrior_Nun_Ava_S1_Poster.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200627063540

She is tasting freedom for the first time in her young life after being liberated from an abusive orphanage and a prison of her mind and body. As a result, she wants to experience everything at once, and she can be reckless in her ambition.

History :

Background :

Ava was a quadriplegic for twelve years, orphaned at the age of 7 when her mother died in a car accident involving them both. Nothing is revealed about her father other than that “he is not in the picture,” and that they didn't have any family in Spain, where she and her mother were on holiday. She was taken in by St. Michael Orphanage, where it is shown in various flashbacks that she was mentally and verbally abused by her caretaker, Sister Frances.

According Ava's file by her caretaker, Ava committed suicide by overdosing on painkillers, however, it is later revealed near the end of episode 4 that the overdose was administered by Sister Frances.

During the first episode, A sister places the Halo artifact inside the corpse of 19-year-old Ava to keep it protected. The holy relic resurrects Ava, and gifts her with her abilities.

Personality :

Ava has a very complex personality, she is highly curious, selfish, naïve, with very limited experience of life due to her very restricted early life, however is capable of showing kindness and consideration towards others as shown with JC and Beatrice, as an atheist she believes that she doesn't have the right to serve God or The Church and can do whatever she wants, therefore is rebellious against the church and their pleas to help them. Later on however she does exorcise demons out of people and tries to rid the world of demons for good, (as an associate of The Order of The Crucifix Sword). She also pledges to become the last Warrior Nun to stop many other girls from dying in agony. She goes from being self absorbed and selfish to a courageous fighter and believer in God.

Powers and Abilities :

  1. Shock-Wave: Able to make a shockwave if under enough stress
  2. Phase: With the holy relic inside of her she is capable of phasing through walls and objects
  3. Healing: Ava's body is capable of healing faster than an average person, however, she is to Divinium.
  4. Enhanced Strength: Ava is much stronger than a normal human.
  5. Levitate: Having the ability to levitate in times of need, or when asleep.

Where is Ava when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)