More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

So how did we get here?

Author’s note

This baby was a brief side project that was destined to be short. There really is a reason for it, but beyond my thematic stuff, I’m using it to show an example of how the Multiplier might work on a larger scale, especially if technology limits its interface. Rasputin’s variant only has the interface of his prayers, and later on of his communing with heaven. No hard and fast numbers. Perks/traits/powers exist but they go unnamed (Rasputin is a healer and an orator, narrative logic utilizing the MacGuffin of the AM dictates that any powers/abilities it grants would manifest themselves along those lines). I’ve shown him with abilities that fall in line with history as viewed through the fictional lens of the MultiplierVerse, all of them with a slightly religious spin (healing the sick by laying on hands, resurrecting a dead bird). If you’ve read my main branch you might even recognize one of the recurring characters (Eris is a lying manipulative horny bitch by the way).

I’ve been toying around with doing other vignettes using historical figures who’ve been established in Jimmy’s branch as having had the Multiplier. What do you think?

~W

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)