More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

What's next?

Attempt at humiliation

Upon receiving the notebook Amethyst immediately started writing. John noticed how quickly she got to writing and instantly felt a bit nervous.

"Umm... Amethyst, what are you writing?" John asked nervously.

"Don't go getting cold feet now, nothing's happened to you yet," said Amethyst with a smile.

"I'm not, it's just you seem a little eager," said John. "It's almost as if you thought about it in advance."

"Hmm... wonder why it seems like that," Amethyst said sarcastically as she wrote in the notebook.

The remainder of their lunch break was rather uneventful. John was wondering why Amethyst hadn't tried anything yet. All she did was scribble in the notebook for the remainder of lunch break. He was honestly a bit disappointed, while there was indeed a large part of him that was nervous, there was also a large part of him that was a bit excited and eager to start. He always wanted to act out his wildest exhibitionist fantasies, but was always scared of the consequences.

The two of them walked to their next class together only to find their math professor hadn't arrived yet. John didn't like his math professor. In fact nobody really did. She was known for being a rather mean and old fashioned lady. Not too long after the rest of the class arrived, someone familiar walked through the door and placed a laptop on the teacher's desk.

It was Sara Reed, a girl John and Amethyst went to high school with, a girl who Amethyst knew John used to have a crush on. "Alright class, clear your desks, you have an exam today," said Sara.

John was caught off guard for a second by her sudden presence. "Sara get out of here, this isn't your class," said John. Everyone in the room looked at John like he was crazy. Amethyst however, just started grinning. Now that John commented on the change, everything would start going all according to plan she thought.

"John I want you to come up here, I need you to read something to the class," Sara said. John was confused he was going to ask more questions, but he suddenly found himself walking up to the front of the class.

"Since you think you can disrespect your teacher and just ask her to leave, why don't you read the note you attached to your last exam to the class," said Sara.

John took the note from the teacher, glanced it over real quick, and was stunned by the contents. He suddenly looked rather worried. He didn't remember writing the note, but one look at the grin on Amethyst's face told him she was responsible for everything that was about to happen to him.

"Read the note out loud to the class John," said Sara.

"Umm... do I have to?" asked John a bit nervous. "I'll apologize for disrespecting you Sara."

"Yes, of course you have to," said Sara. "The fact you're refusing to respect me by calling me either Ms. Reed or Prof. Reed shows you've learned nothing."

John took a deep breath before he attempted to start reading.

"Oh and John, one more thing by the way," said Sara smiling. "If you are at all serious about anything in that letter then I should inform you I have permission from the college to allow you to act on it, but I bet you won't."

Despite the game John and Amethyst were playing, now that the time actually came to act John had to admit for as turned on as he was getting, he was also getting equally nervous. He had always been careful in the past acting on his exhibitionistic desires. In fact Amethyst was the only person who ever really saw him naked. His other public outings mostly consisted of streaking through his neighborhood around midnight while everyone was asleep so no one ever really saw. He was always too afraid of the consequences of getting caught to truly risk anything.

John took a deep breath and started reading the note while facing the class like he was told. "Dear Ms. Reed," he started. "I, John Doe, would like to make a request in order for it to be easier for me to learn in your class," he continued to read. "I have a huge secret that I hide from everyone I know, I'm secretly a huge exhibitionist and have been this way for as long as I can remember."

Amethyst watched and listened with a grin on her face and Sara seemed to find it rather amusing as well. A huge blush was spreading across John's face as he read.

"I would like to request that I be permitted to attend your class naked as the day I was born," John read. The entire class was stunned because the moment John read that line he started unknowingly removing his clothes starting with his shoes and socks as he continued reading the letter. Amethyst was recording the whole thing on her phone which prompted a few of the other students to do the same.

"I get a strong sexual thrill from people seeing my most private parts, more than anything I want to expose myself to a beauty like you," read John lifting his shirt over his head and off his body.

John wanted to stop reading, he was getting more and more embarrassed the more he read. However, for whatever reason he couldn't stop reading no matter how much he wanted to.

As he started removing his pants he read "I want to be able to take notes in your class butt naked, I want you to be able to turn around and see just how hard staring at your huge ass has made me."

The class just stared in disbelief as John stood in front of them reading from the paper in nothing but his underwear. Many of them were recording it on their phones and some just stared eyes wide open and mouths agape.

Then John stopped reading for a second and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his underwear and just dropped them to his ankles, stepped out of them, and kicked them across the room.

He resumed reading from the paper as he stood completely naked in front of the class. "I want to sit in my chair completely naked as I take my exam, I want everyone in the class to know that whenever I masturbate it's to the thought of the very day I can stand before them in my birthday suit, I want them to see me naked, I want the whole school to see me naked, I want the whole world to see me naked."

"I want you to see me as I'm smiling in my seat and jerking off in the middle of a test, I want you to see me explode cum all over my paper as I got off to the humiliating feeling of being seen in such a state," read John.

"If you let me be completely naked in the classroom while class is session at least once, I swear on my perfect record that in order to repay the debt I will streak across the campus completely nude for all to see and when I'm done anyone who wants to can spank my naked ass as much as they want in front of everyone for being such a perverted freak," John finished.

Suddenly John felt both a little chilly and his face go from as red as a tomato to beet red in an instant. He was suddenly aware of everything he just said and did. He desperately tried to cover his crotch with his hands but couldn't. He couldn't will his hands to cover his privates. He looked into Amethyst eyes and saw her smiling at him while recording the situation. He wanted to put his clothes back on but for some reason he wasn't able to will himself to do that either. He felt completely and utterly humiliated. He was naked in front of his entire class, and for as embarrassing as it was, he was loving it.

"Well, I hope you're happy that you got what you wanted, I look forward to spanking you later," said Sara giggling. "Now go sit down nude boy, we got an exam to take, I'll gather up your clothes for you as I pass out the exams.

As John sat completely nude in his chair he watched Sara gather up his clothes. Various students were whispering back and forth about John. He could hear people saying things like "look how hard he is" and "he really does get off on this doesn't he" as well as "what a freak, I bet you he really will jerk off during the exam." He even heard a girl ask "you're friends with him right, is he really that perverted Amethyst?"

When John finally received an exam paper the moment he started taking the test he found himself suddenly jerking off with his free hand unable to stop. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck, not now, no more, I'm embarrassed enough Amethyst!" thought John. Just then he heard a gasp, followed by a whispered "oh my god," then a camera flash. By the time it was obvious that basically all of the class had seen John blatantly masturbating, his face was red with humiliation. Secretly though he was kind of loving what was happening to him, he found himself unable to stop smiling as he beat his meat. Then in the middle of the exam he stood up and beat off faster and faster bringing himself closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh my god! Teacher look at John!" Amethyst called out excitedly.

"I realize you're enjoying yourself John, but I swear if you get a single drop of cum on that test or anything else in the room I swear to god I'll-" Sara started to threaten him. But before Sara could finish her threat John uncontrollably shouted out "keep looking at my naked body Sara! I want you to see me cum! I want you to see me cum from the knowledge you can see me naked!" while spraying out shot after shot of jizz covering his test, his desk, and even getting some on the floor.

John collapsed into his chair gasping for air, out of breath from the sheer and quantity of his cum. It brought him so much pleasure. Everyone in the room not only saw him naked but just saw him cum all over the place. He's never felt more humiliated in his life, and he loved the feeling. He'd have to see these people everyday knowing they saw him nude, knowing they saw him cum, knowing they are judging him and calling him names. He loved it, he was living out his ultimate fantasy of humiliation and he had Amethyst to thank for it.

"Everyone just saw that, everyone just saw that, oh my god, everyone just saw that," John kept saying as he gasped for air recovering from his state of pure euphoria.

"John, I think you need to be punished for that lewd display," said Sara. "Why don't we take care of that right now."

How does she punish him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)