More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

How does Beca end up naked?

At the retreat.

The retreat had been a good idea. In theory. The Bellas hadn't exactly been working together too well; teamwork, with less of the team. So, sure, Bella had been open to a retreat. Even if Aubrey ran it - they'd had their arguments, but she respected the woman's drive.

Still, they'd been there two days now, and she was a little fucking sick of camping.

Most of all; the shower situation. The showers were located away from the campsite, a good five minutes walk. On the brightside, that gave everyone privacy - and meant sleepers couldn't hear the shower singing that was so common among Acapella ladies.

But, it did make it a little precarious. The shower room was little more than a hut with flowing lukewarm water, a few faucets divided by chipped, tiled, wall, a curtain over the entrance rather than a door. There was enough room to hang up a towel, and nothing else - and Beca sure as hell wasn't putting her clothes on the floor, so she'd walked there in just the towel.

The shower hadn't been awful. Once she'd gotten used to the stream being from a tap, rather than a shower head, and hardened her skin against the cold, she'd managed to feel almost somewhat clean, after all the mud they'd been stepping in all day.

She was just about to leave when a gust of wind blew through the room, shaking the curtain free of its weak loops. Beca ran to it, tried to wrestle it back in - and then swore, loudly.

Her towel - all she had with her - was currently caught in the gale, and floating off into the trees.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)