More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Where do we find Lauren to begin?

At the big party at the lake

Today was the day of the annual summer boat trip. All the guys in town's who's father's owned boats would go out on the lake. It was one of the bigger social events of the year, and for a rising local debutante like Lauren, it was a requirement to keep ascending her social ladder, and see all the cute boys in their trunks!

This year there were more then 20 boats out and about 150 of Lauren's classmates out. Lauren had ended up on Brad's boat. Brad was the leader of the basketball team, and probably the hottest guy in school. As a result, his boat was THE place to be. So, of course, Lauren made sure be there. On the plus side, about fifteen of the hottest dudes in town were on the same double decker boat. As a minus (for Lauren) most of the cheer-leading squad was there as well, including Britney, her main rival. She had a few, but Britney was everything Lauren wasn't. Tall, athletic and Blonde where Lauren was short, uninvolved in all sports, and brunette. They always competed over the same guys. As a result, a mutual disdain had grown into a social war. All through high school Lauren had done all she could to berate and mock Britney, spreading some pretty nasty rumors. All's fair in love in war, as the saying went.

Now, they were in college, but not much had changed. They both still liked Brad and competed for his attention. Though they were adults, their high school feud continued unabated.

Lauren had a hard time with events like this. Due to her... 'secret condition' as she liked to think of it, she couldn't wear most bathing suits. But, she wanted to turn some heads. So, eventually she found the perfect solution. A black one piece, hanging tight over her apparent curves. She had immaculate makeup and perfectly styled hair, with a designer sun hat to keep the light off her pale skin. She wore a sheer flowing shirt, which showed her outline but kept her looking mysterious. To assist her short legs she had on four inch heeled sandals. She was so done up she couldn't risk going in the water, but splashing around like an idiot in front of everyone wasn't Lauren's style.

Lauren looked amazing and she knew it. She was getting more attention then ANY of the cheerleaders, including Britney. They were all wearing revealing two pieces and string bikinis, and they still couldn't compete with her. Also, just about everyone but Lauren was getting buzzed. There was a keg onboard, as well as a full bars. Everyone was having a good time, though Lauren's fate was about to shift...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)