More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sir Fuck_a_lot Sir Fuck_a_lot

What's next?

At comic-con!

Alexis quickly escaped from her father, thanks to Beckett. She walked away as quickly as possible, leading her friends with her. She was surprised that her father had caught her here. She saw here for fun! A lot of fun. He wasn't supposed to be here anyway. still, the scandalized reaction just made her more excited. Yes, she wasn't an innocent little girl anymore and she was loving it.

Walking around like this made her feel great. It felt amazing to have all these nerdy teens salivation over here. She loved catching their eye as they stared at her nice round boobs bouncing everywhere. Showing as much skin as possible. Not wearing any panties helped. walking around like this for an hour was already getting her horny. She had already been groped, and done a bit of sly groping herself. She still wanted more. She wanted cock or hands in her, on her, everywhere. Just if they knew how easily these clothes came off ... She giggles to herself.

She remembered the bet she had with her friends. . Whoever got more cum faster, wins. More as in as much of their skin could get new coating of it. She would have to watch out for her father, otherwise she would be fine. There were more cocks then females here anyway.

She had a couple of ideas, but before that she saw a group of boys watching her. She looked up and saw a group of three guys staring at her openly. they were standing near the entrance of the costume-only dance floor. She waved at the boys and then bounced her boobs, watching their eyes follow their movements. So easy to get them, she thought.

She continued to tease them till she decided what to do next.

Where does she go now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)