More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Where is Lauren drinking?

At a strip club

Lauren sighed as she sat down and watched the dancers as they did their thing. Lauren was never really sure where she leaned. She definitely liked guys, but she admired an attractive woman. So a club filled with basically naked girls? How could she refuse? Lauren continued to down shots as she watched.

One really hot woman who was slim and well blessed, approached her only wearing a G string and started giving Lauren a lap dance. Lauren because she was drunk and horny, became flustered and blushed as the girl climbed on top of her and whispered. “Call me.”

As she slipped a card into Lauren’s pants. Lauren’s face glowed red as she looked at it. The card read Aphrodite in bold with a phone number under it. Lauren nibbled her lip. She had to admit the girl was very attractive with her long black hair, blue eyes. An even tan that Lauren could only dream of. And her boobs. And her ass. The girl had everything going for her. Unlike Lauren who had to fake everything.

After a few more minutes, Lauren got up and headed out the door, still holding the card in the palm of her hand as she stumbled to her car.

She climbed into her car and sat there for a moment. She looked around. She had parked in an isolated area so it was just her. And that girl... Aphrodite made her REALLY horny. Lauren blushed. Would she really do that? In her car? Right now?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)