More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

Where is the Normality Dial?

At A Clothing Store

Caleb Nathan Anders was more bored than the time he accidentally signed up for the chess club. Surfing through clothes was not really how he wanted to spend the day; he was currently at a shopping plaza just looking around for something to do. He was a high schooler on a Saturday, meaning school wasn't in for two days; surely, there was something he could do with that!

He casually moved to the side to allow passage for a girl, who stopped to look for clothes on the rack behind him. He inconspicuously sneaked a look at her butt. Beneath the tight cover of her dark blue jeans, her round, sizable little rear contrasted perfectly with her slim figure. After getting his delectable view and saving himself a mental snapshot he went back to pretending to flip through another string of plain black shirts, when suddenly something fell through the shirts to the floor.

"What?" Caleb murmured as he dropped down to pick it up. It was a watch.

As he stood back up he accidentally brushed against the young black-haired woman behind him; and her behind, in particular.

She shot him a sharp look, shoulder-length hair flinging across her face, and Caleb chuckled apologetically, moving a step closer to the rack on his side. She went back to perusing. It wasn't his fault they didn't exactly space this out with normal-sized humans in mind. He grumbled, then his phone vibrated.

"Hello?" he picked it up.

"Hey, Caleb, we're gonna be there in like 20 minutes!"

"Yeah yeah, you said that like 20 minutes ago."

"No, really!" his friend Zack replied. A pair of girly laughs could be heard in the background. "We're on the highway now."

"Is that Gabriela and 'em?"

Before Zack could reply, though, a rustling came on the other end. Then another voice. "Hey Caleb, don't get too lonely out there!" Another set of giggles. Caleb just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah." Gabriela was a hot latina, and his friend by virtue of their friend circle. She was with Zack, Chris, and Angie at the moment, all of them having planned to go the skating rink. It was just at the corner of the shopping plaza, and opened a month or two ago to the enthusiastic welcoming arms of the young populace. And supposedly they had great pizza.

Saying bye and ending the call, Caleb stretched. Man what he would give to just grab that girl's ass. Now that was a glorious hispanic pair of butt-cheeks -- outmatched even the ones on the lady behind him. Angie on the other hand was a shy blonde girl, with a firm slender-enough body; her most endearing feature was her face and big, striking blue eyes.

Frankly, Caleb fantasized about them somewhat regularly, being the frequent masturbator he was. He was most excited to see them today, and hopefully get some more kind of lucky feasts for the eye -- as much as you could get in a casual, clothed environment, anyway.

The young, light-skinned man, in his own grey long-sleeved shirt and jeans, remembered where he was suddenly and looked at the watch in his hands.

"No tag, or anything," he turned it around, mumbling. "Huh." He looked left and right. Security idled by the front entrance. He looked back at the watch. It's not like he was stealing this if it was left behind by somebody. It was only then he noticed the 'N''s on the dial, however. Frowning, he looked closer, "N?"

N for Nathan perhaps?

"Must be some tacky children's thing." The two hands remained mostly still, too. Probably was broken.

Does he put it on or put it somewhere else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)