More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DrunkPigeon DrunkPigeon

What do you write?

Asleep

It's hard to imagine anything to come from this letter, but the pen is already in your hand; nobody looking over your shoulder to mock you for believing something as far-fetched as this. You press the tip to the line, signing your deep secret across the bottom of the page in the place of an attribute; "Asleep."

The paper crackles on the table before quickly being enveloped inside a timid flame, disappearing as quick as it came. You're on the edge of your seat, assessing if you'd just died in a flaming inferno. You're not convinced. There's plenty of reasons a paper would... spontaneously combust. A bit of introspection opens your mind to the possibilities if your powers really were legit.

The idea is titillating, for sure, though it's hard to fathom these powers manifesting into something real. Even if they did, how exactly would a power like yours work? Would whoever you approach stay asleep during your encounter? They must, because otherwise you would've wasted a wish.

Ultimately, whatever the issue, magic has a way of sorting itself out on it's own. Right now you want to find some place to start.

Where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)