More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by EdGuy EdGuy

What do you do now?

Ask the Joggers for information

I was naked, had a headache, and was in the middle of a strange town where nobody really cared about naked people on the street. Maybe nudism is accepted in this town. As much as cocksucking, I guess.

-“Do you think he was mugged?” Said one of the joggers to the other, “Maybe someone hit him in the head and stole all his clothes”.

-“We should talk to the authorities” responded the other one. “What´s your name, sir?”

-“Dick”

-“Excuse me?”

-“Dick. I mean, my name is Richard. Dick is just a nickname”

-“So you´re not from here then?” The jogger asked.

-“No, absolutely not”

-“He must be from Stallion city. That name is common there. We should help him”

After they talked to each other, the men told me they would get me to the nearest guard post, where I would make a report and the police would look for my belongings. The post was not far from where we were, but when I walked around, I saw even more strange sights: On the walls, there were posters for a play about Dionysus and his satyr followers. All the figures described in the poster were buck naked, showing their big dicks.

Next thing I saw was a billboard with a man sliding down a big engraved dildo. The billboard was an advert for a special kind of lube, that guaranteed that “Even a horse cock would go smoothly in the user's ass with no pain”. I would probably be spotting a very big hard-on by now, but the fact that I was naked in public was making me uncomfortable enough that it didn’t happened.

I tried to break the ice with the joggers, so I asked their names:

-“My name is Anders, and my friend here is Gino.”

Anders was a young well-built man for his age, he had blonde hair and a beautiful, hairless chest. His cock was flaccid, being hold by the belt, but due to my experience I could tell that his erect cock would be 7,4 inches. Gino was a large man with a bit of facial hair, black hair and a strong body. Even with a defined belly, he still looked looks like he could break you in half. His cock could probably reach 7,8 inches, maybe even 8 if really hard. They were one of the hottest men I’ve ever seen in my life, although the fact that they were already naked probably helped with that idea:

-“And why are you naked, apart from the belt?” I asked

-“Oh, that´s because we´re athletes. You might not be familiarized with our culture exactly, but here in Eros, we adopted the classic Greek culture of the past, and in the past, athletes did sports naked.” Said Anders. “I mean, that is actually a common thing anyways.”

-“People running naked?”

-“No, dummy! Reincorporation of ancient ideologies in today´s world. I mean, a man that comes from Stallion City should know that. Don´t people from that city wears Chaps, Harness and boots like old time ranchers?”

-“I´m not from Stallion City.”

-“Really?”

-“I knew he wasn’t from Stallion City.” Said Gino. “Richard is a Germanic name; he probably is from Red Velour”

-“I don’t know what you´re talking about. Let´s just get to the authorities and try to find my stuff. The sooner we finish this the better.” I said to them.

And so we continued. I was more confused than before: Stallion City? Red Velour? Eros? I´ve never heard of any of these names. It was like I simply entered another country completely. Or maybe another dimension.

-“And by the way, Dick, this ‘Belt’ we have is called is a Kynodesme.” Said Anders. “It prevents our penis from just flailing around and holds our belongings too.”

-“That looks like it would just give you an erection too. Running around with your cock rubbing against the belt.” I said

-“It does give an erection sometimes, but that´s why we athletes run in pairs: So we can fellate each other when it happens, and we can quickly go back to running.” Responded Gino.

Now that took a moment to settle in: Did Gino just said that he and Anders have sucked each other off many times before? That raised so many fucking questions. Do they do it in public? Do other people join in? How much do they last? Is public sex in general just accepted? And more importantly, can I get spit roasted by these living Greek statues?

-“Quick question: Would it be legal to have the both of you to just fuck me right now?”

…. Well that just came out of my mouth.

Me and my big fucking mouth.

Ok, they just admitted they sucked each other on a regular basis, maybe my question wasn´t so off the fucking wall. Besides, the look in their faces was more like surprise than absolute repulse. Then, Gino finally broke the silence:

-“Well, certainly not right now: We are in the middle of the street. You cannot distract people from their everyday chores, that´s illegal. However, we can find an alley, have a threesome, and quickly go back to helping you get your stuff back. What do you think, Anders?”

-“Uhh, I don´t really know. I mean, he´s hot, and his penis looks tasty, but we need to get back to the Gymnasium before noon. I don´t think we will be able to help him later if we have sex. So, what do you say, Dick?”

I can´t believe it. I just met both these sexy men, and now I just got the opportunity to have my brains fucked out by these men. This must all be a dream. Or either I died and went to heaven.

Well, there is only one way to truly find out.

What do you do Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)