More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by EdGuy EdGuy

What do you do Now?

Sex with the Joggers

I decided to pick the only reasonable response for my situation:

-“You know, I might be missing my belongings, but I would be a fool to pass this opportunity aside.” I said.

-“Actually, you can simply stop by the Gymnasium anytime you want to have sex with us, you know. We go there every day to train our bodies and to bond with our Gym mates.” Said Anders. “We don´t need to do this….”

-“Anders, please, he clearly is horny, we would be doing him a favor. Tell me Dick, when was the last time you had sex?” Asked Gino.

-“Uhh, I think it was this last Friday, I think” I said

Gino and Anders had a shocked reaction after what I told them. Apparently not having sex for at least a day is considered unusual in this place. Immediately after my response, Gino broke the Ice.

-“Well, let’s not waste no more time. I know an alley close from here.”

And so we went into the alley. It was a bit like any alley you would see in the normal world: Dirty, with some garbage spread around, and occupied by some low-lives. However, these low-lives were way less shameless than your average hobos: In the middle of the alley, I saw two naked men stroking each other off and making out. Their tunics were lying around and they had cum on their chest and faces.

Deeper into the alley, I saw a young man getting fucked by an older, taller dude, bodyguard style. The young man looked 19 years old, wearing a loincloth that left his ass bare. With a short blonde hair, a hairless body and a skinny shape, he was the definition of a twink. The older man was bald with a beard, wearing an only a shirt and a body that had seen better days, but still somewhat muscular. Either way, the older man was wearing the boy out with his incessant pounding on his ass, making sounds that echoed through the alley.

-“Well, let’s get into it.” Said Anders. “We´re a bit in a hurry.”

-“This will take the time it needs to take.” Responded Gino. “We´ll do it quick, but we´ll do it right.” He said, stroking his cock. “It is the philosophy of Eros that we sate the sexual desire of every man that needs release.”

I really wasn´t that for sex, really, but the fact that these two men were willing to ‘Sate my desire’ was not something that I was going to let it pass. In fact, the hard-on that I tried to prevent having in public finally showed up, free of judgement from anyone who walked by.

-“Well, we´re already naked, so let´s get into it.” I said. “No need for foreplay, right?”

-“Not yet.” Said Gino. “We need to prepare you. Anders, come here and assume the position.”

-“Yes sir.” Said Anders in a sarcastic tone.

Anders walked to me and went down on his knees. My erect cock was pointing straight at his face. He was inches away from my dick, but instead, he asked me to turn around. At first I didn´t understand what he was planning to do,but I got my answer right away.

I felt a nice, wet and warm tongue on my asshole, rimming me and making me feel even hotter than before. He was tonging me hard, penetrating my butthole and filling my asscrack with saliva and spit. Anders was doing a number on my ass, grabbing it and kissing it at every opportunity. I was lost in bliss for a while until I felt the rim job stop and Anders asking me to turn around.

-“You got a nice ass.” Said Anders. “Good smell, but I really didn´t tasted a single bit of cum in your ass. You really haven´t mated in a while.”

-“We ought to fix that.” Said Gino, before he inserted his fully erect cock on my ass.

The feeling was amazing. I already had many cocks in my ass before, but this one was one of the best I’ve had: His cock filled me up in every spot, and his hips moved with intensity, with every thrust having a big impact on me, shaking my whole body with his movement. He hugged me from behind, his arms exploring my chest and my nipples, and he playfully nibbled my neck and my ear.

Anders was right below, sucking my 7-inch dick in every spot. His mouth was so wet, and I could feel he had a lot of practice with it. He was milking my balls every chance he had, and deep throating me like it was nothing. Anders and Gino were a pair to behold, for I was getting milked dry of my semen while at the same time I was getting a fresh new batch of cum in the back. The moment I felt his warm spunk deep inside my hole, I cummed straight into Anders mouth. He swallowed every drop of cum I shot in his mouth and licked his lips. He still had some drops of sperm on his face.

I moaned hard, probably everyone close to the Alley heard it. But then again, the sex was just so good. Besides, I’m sure this type of stuff is just average for these guys.

-“Well, I hope you enjoyed that. Not every day we have sex in an alley.” Said Anders.

Ok, I take it back.

-“I just need to blow my load too, I´m the only one remaining.” Said Anders.

-“Let me help you with that. “

I quickly swallowed Anders´s cock, making him moan in pleasure. I moved my head quickly up and down to make him cum quickly, making him shake on the ground with bliss, until I felt another tongue in my ass.

It was Gino, coming back for round two. He was using his tongue to make a clean-up in my ass, and unlike Anders, who had a wet mouth and a slick tongue, Gino´s tongue was rough and aggressive. He was scrapping his own cum out of my ass, while I moaned with Anders`s cock on my mouth.

The combination of ass stimulation with a dick in my mouth made me ejaculate again, shooting sperm straight to the ground. After Anders shot his load into my mouth, I swallowed most of it, choosing to snowball with Anders`s mouth and whatever was left of my cum in his mouth.

After we were done with our session, we helped ourselves get up and tried to clean ourselves whatever way we could. I asked if Gino would also like to like my cum on the ground to really make a proper cleaning. I said that in a joking tone, of course, but by the look Gino gave, he didn´t realised it at first. He looked like he contemplated actually eating the cum, but he decided not to.

-"No, the floor is probably very dirty." Said Gino

Okay then.

-“Glad we could help, Dick.” Said Gino.

“No worries. Thanks for making my day better.” I responded.

Anders picked up his phone to check the time, and after seeing it, he immediately grabbed Gino`s hand and said:

“GINO, IT´S 11:55, WE´RE LATE, we´re going to be on dumpster duty again!”

“Dammit. We got to go Dick. Sorry we couldn´t take you to the police, but we hope we we´re helpful enough. At least we got close to the center of the town. Just walk around the crowded streets. You might see a man in a Legionnaire uniform. That’s how they dress in Eros. Goodbye Dick.”

“Thanks a lot Gino.”

And so the duo scattered away in a hurry. I wondered if I would see them again, but then I remembered what Anders said about being regulars at the Gymnasium. Good god, a Gymnasium. apart from a few differences, this place really is a Greek city, down to the tiniest detail. Except for the fact that I’ve only seen the Greek men. I haven’t seen a single woman in this city this far. Whatever happened to them?

I decided to try to answer that question later, when I already have found the police. And so, I walked across the alley. I walked past the masturbating couple, and I walked past the Age difference couple. And before I stepped out of the alley, I remembered that I was still naked, and was about to be seen by multiple individuals. But then again, given the sexual nature of this town, I don’t think anyone would mind. Besides, after ejaculating two times in a single session, I don’t think I would get an erection so easily.

That was, of course, before I eavesdropped the conversation between the couple behind me:

“Phillip, I hope you just enjoyed the ass fucking, because I’m spent. Did you like it, son?”

“Yes dad, you have the best dick I’ve ever had.”

Well, what do you know, I´m hard again.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)