More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by dialectic dialectic

Do you take this to the logical conclusion? Do you get a text from Mary informing you she got wet-an email from Dahlia-a phone call from June?

Ask Priya whether she wants to fuck, but she says no

You're absolutely amazed by the situation: setting aside all of the other extremely unlikely things that were happening today, you're fingering Priya in the middle of work, with her trousers pooled at her feet. It's incredibly hot, and you're aching for release. "Are you as turned on as I am, Priya?"

Priya moans. "Oh, yes, this is incredibly hot," she says.

"Do you want to fuck me?" you ask.

"You have no idea," she says, "but I really can't. My husband would kill me."

You pause your stroking of her clitoris. "What?"

"Oh yes," says Priya. "I really enjoy thinking about how your penis would feel inside of me, and how wet it makes me. But I could never be unfaithful to my dear Pranab."

You're stunned. "But you have no problem with me fingering you at work, with other people passing by?" you ask.

"Hm?" she chirps. "I'm not sure what you're getting at," she says, puzzled.

"Why are you okay with me fingering you, if it's so important to you that you stay faithful to your husband?"

"I'm not sure why I would mind you fingering me," she says in an even but friendly tone, "but there's a difference between being untrue to your spouse and having a bit of fun, Nick." She looks at you over her shoulder with a smile.

"So it's completely normal for you to let men play with your body at work while they're casually chatting with you?" you ask, incredulously.

"Of course," Priya responds easily.

"But it wouldn't be normal for anyone aside from me to play with your breasts, specifically," you test.

"Of course not," she says. You can practically hear her roll her eyes.

"And is this true for all women?" you push.

"Definitely not!" Priya says -- bizarrely, with some pride. "I'm not sure why other women wouldn't let men play with their bodies at work, say while on break. It helps to relieve the tension from getting felt up all the time by men and thinking about their penises all day. I don't see the problem, so long as they're respectful with my breasts. And it drives Pranab wild when I tell him about my day at work." She gives you a wolfish smile. "It's what he likes best about me!"

You stand there at a loss for words. What the hell is going on today??

"I'd better get back to work," Priya says, wiggling her bum against your cock. She takes your hand and pulls it out of her panties. She shuffles around with her feet still in her trouser legs, turning around to give you a beaming smile. "You're fun, and the thought of your manhood makes me absolutely soaked. Come visit me upstairs any time you're on break!" Priya starts turning around, still shiffling with her trousers around her feet.

You've never been in a more bizarre situation.

"Wouldn't it be easier for you to move if you put your trousers back on?" you ask Priya.

"Hm?" asks Priya, over he shoulder. "Oh, it's nothing. Later, Nick!" she continues shuffling away.

The situation is more than you can stand. "Hold on a moment, Priya," you say, coming up to her.

"Oh, is there something else Nick?" she says, pausing as you kneel down. You mover her feet out from her trouser legs, freeing them. You pick up her trousers, and hand them to her. But she doesn't immediately take them. "What's this?" she asks in confusion.

Your mind is swimming in confusion. "These are your slacks," you tell her. "I just took them off of you. Maybe you should take them with you."

"Oh," says Priya, looking a bit confused and distracted. "Okay," she says,taking her trousers from you somewhat robotically. She stands uncertainly for a second.

You have no idea what Priya's deal is, but seeing her stand there in her panties, you can't resist the temptation to give her butt a friendly smack. Priya looks up at you and beams. "See you later, stallion!" she sings at you, as she strides away with her trousers in hand.

You are seriously confused, and frustrated.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)