More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Arriving in London

M was aghast; she had finished her MiB training literally the day before, then been sent via some futuristic top-secret railway across the Atlantic to London. She had entered the arrivals hall ready for her first mission as a (wo)Man in Black, to show them she had the right stuff. And the first thing she had done was pet some cute alien creature, like a complete noob, and caused it to explode into a dozen or more smaller furry aliens.

She looked at the little creatures skittering across the floor, other agents and some of the nearby aliens scrambling to catch them.

"Grab them!" someone shouted, "If they get out, they'll multiply more!"

As a diehard nerd, M had seen the classic Star Trek episode The Trouble With Tribbles, and she knew how this would go. One of the little creatures bounced against her leg and started to run away, so M dived to the floor and managed to grab hold of it.

She thought she felt something snapping around the crotch of her suit, but she had no time to worry about that now, as one of the agents ran over with what she could only describe as a high-tech net, and she dropped the alien inside.

Another one raced across the floor to her side, and M flung herself at it. She briefly worried about getting the knees of her trousers dirty, but then felt something more worrying- that was definitely something coming loose in the stitching between her legs.

M got up, trying to resist the urge to check her pants. She had been worried about this suit being too tight, but had been assured it was tailored exactly to her specifications. Well, she only got it three days ago, and was sure she could not have changed size that quickly.

"Over there! Behind you, quick!"

M turned, and saw just behind her one of the little aliens, which appeared to be shaking and growing, trying to multiply into two.

"Get it now!"

She quickly bent and grabbed the creature in both hands, holding it tightly.

RRRRIIIPPP!!

M heard the terrible sound, and felt a very alarming looseness around the seat of her trousers. Unable to do anything to hide it with her hands full, she awkwardly straightened up, and made her way to the agents holding the net, dropping her burden inside. The irony of her preventing the alien from splitting in two, but having her trousers do that in the process, was temporarily lost on her.

"Pink knickers?" the agent raised an eyebrow.

"They gave me one pair of black underwear." M explained, her face growing hot, "And it's been three days." she remembered with horror that she had indeed put on a pair of cheap pink panties that morning, and that they were decorated with white polka-dots.

But the agent was distracted by something over M's shoulder. She turned to look, and saw one of the little aliens successfully multiply into two. A moment later, another one did the same.

"We have to hurry." the other agent said.

M nodded, ignoring her ripped pants for the greater good. She crouched down, convincing herself she did not just feel the tear getting bigger as she did, and grabbed one alien. She reached out and got hold of the one that had just broken off from it.

RRRRRIIIPP!!

A white oval opened up in the back of Agent M's black suit jacket, as the seam split open to reveal her blouse underneath.

M looked around, realised that her wardrobe malfunctions were starting to draw more attention than the crisis with the aliens. She gulped, feelings of shame and embarrassment washing over her. It was her first day on assignment, first hour even, and her coveted MiB suit was falling apart on her!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)