More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmce jmce

How and where do they pee?

Anywhere and Everywhere, all the time (religious)

Now this one, this ones a strange one

In this world everyone in the world pee's and poop's constantly, and endlessly, laws of conservation be damned. It's literally impossible to stop the endless excrement, you can decrease or increase your output but never stop it. Something about peoples poop makes it a great enselation, enough that one could traverse artic temperatures just by covering themselves in poop. As such clothes didn't really develop, their are a few religious garbs, a couple of stylish asscessories, such as nipple pasties, and there's even been a recent trend in these things called "Pants" and "Diapers." People use these solely to soil, and its not uncommon for those who use them to try and get them to burst.

Since their ass produce an endless source of nutrients, humans (and all life on this world) evolved to be able to safely eat poop, and drink pee too. They still can eat other things, such as fruits and veggies, but 99.9% of the human diet consists of poop, which has had an interesting effect on religion. The people of this world believe that their endless pee and poop is a gift from their God(s), a blessing of endless food and warmth. They pray to the God(s) for greater amounts of poop, they give the God(s) great display's of the devotion by bathing in poop and pee, by fasting to give their God(s) their endless blissing to them, they give the God(s) entertainment by participating in massive orgies in their glory.

There are multiple religions in the world, by they all shar this same basses, the poop is a blissing, and the gods demand worship, devotion, and entertainment in return. The poop is endless so in day to day life it isn't really noticed, by at times of feast, in the temples to the God(s), in days of celebration, you give your thanks, you treat your poop, and your pee with the proper reverence expected of a gift from the gods.

Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)