More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Admiral_Daala Admiral_Daala

How and where do they pee?

Anywhere and Everywhere, All The Time, In A World All The More Flooded For It.

Tags): Watersports, Scat, , Free Use, Bottomless, TF, Lactation.

Oh boy, you're in for a wild ride.

In this reality, you and everyone you know will be pooping and peeing nonstop, laws of conservation be damned. Soiling, nudity, even the consumption of others wastes will be seen as desirable, expected even.

As a consequence earth is a very different place, as is its dominant species, all humans possess a set of soecialized gills, webbed hands & feet and slimy, smooth, amphibian like skin. Enabling them to stay submerged in a planet flooded with a muddy mix of pee and piss for as long as they like. An augmented digestive system enables them to swallow anything whole and digest it without issue, and tastes have been adjusted to match, humans likely also lack teeth in this reality, as they have no reason to chew much of anything. Poopy is always soft and easy on the gums after all.

Bodys in general will be different in other ways to, as such a filthy existence has bred in an impossible level of libido, stamina, and sexual drive. The average physique looks like something out of a hyper porn doujin. And hermaphrodism is by far and away the most common gender. And fucking is by far and away the most widespread activity. Be it with friends, co workers, parents, siblings, relatives, offspring, or complete strangers. Work in general takes the farthest seat back to play.

Additionally, while it is acceptable to simply gulp down the delicious muck around you, many prefer to eat or drink their poopy and piss straight from the tap. For this and other reasons, cum and breast milk are something of a delicacy/dessert.

So then, Who Are You.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)