More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by madness207 madness207

What do you tell her you want?

Anything huh...

"Okay, i'll bite... But lets go get some breakfast first."

"Sure, let's go." Carrie answered with a frown. She seemed disapointed that you haven't said anything.

Around 15 min later, she appears, dressed in a discreet blue skirt knee-high and a white blouse, with flats black shoes and stockings (she knew how much you loved stockings). You had just thrown the usual T-shirt and jeans. Barely 5 minutes later, you both arrived at the cafe 3 blocks away from your apartment. However, instead of enjoying the breeze on one of the outside tables, you dragged Carrie to one of the tables deepest in the back. Upon arriving and sitting, a busty redhead barista came to get their orders.

"Morning guys, what can i get you?"

After taking your orders, the barista said her name was Jenna and said they should call her if they needed anything, and left to get their orders. The moment she left, You turned to Carrie and asked:

"So, about that 'anything' stuff, you serious?"

"Dead serious."

"So, if I asked you to do something outrageous, you'd just do it?"

"Thats what 'anything' means, as far as I remember..."

"Even if I asked, like, for you to go under the table and give me head right now?"

"You naughty boy! Are you asking me to?"

At this moment, you almost believe she was serious. "Okay," you thought, "if she is really going with this charade, let's kick it up a notch!"

"Yes I am, but when I cum you're gonna take it on your face, and will not be allowed to clean up"

Carrie looked at you with a surprised face, and her cheeks started going pink with embarassment, and you thought you exagerated, but you would not give in (after all, she started the naughty talk). After a few seconds, you asked:

"I'm waiting, and in fact, when the barista comes with our orders, if she asks or talks about whats in your face, your gonna say it's my cum, and you're wearing it because you do anything I ask you to do!"

"Okay..."

Wait, what???

Thats what you thought when you heard her answer. You barely got time to register her answer when you felt her hands on your ziper. She was already under the table! Not sure on what to do, you did nothing, and indeed after a few seconds you felt Carrie's lips surrounding your rapidly growing cock. In mere seconds you were already nearing the point of no return, probably because of the oddity of the situation. You closed your eyes and started enjoying the sensations, but was abruptly interrupted by...

"Sir? Everything okay?"

It was Jenna, she brought coffee for both of you. Luckily she couldn't see what was going on under the table. With enormous effort, you answered:

"Yeah, yeah, just daydreaming."

"I brought you and your girlfriend coffee, do you want some?"

"Sure."

"And your girlfriend?" She said as she seemed to be wondering where she was.

"Sure, pour her some too."

"Okay, I'll bring your orders in a few minutes."

As she left, you were no longer able to hold yourself anymore, and started to cum. Sensing your body twitching, Carrie (who was used to sensing your cock cuming in her mouth) retreated from your cock and aimed the tip right at her nose. As you started to cum, jet after jet hit her nose, face and hair, some of it even hitting her cleavage and her blouse. One of her eyes was hit, but she somehow was still able to open it without cum pouring in her eyelids. You came a solid 5 good jets of cum right on her face, she was trully covered. As she raised from under the table, you commented:

"You look like a piece of art!" The grin on your face was noticeble even for you.

"For a Hustlers porn, maybe..." she said, with her cheeks even redder then before (if it was even possible).

After what she had done, you had no more doubts that she would actually leave her face covered in cum while you both ate, but still, you had to make sure.

"You really are not going to clean up?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No, I really like this look on you." She didn't bother to answer, just showed her tongue.

No more then 2 minutes later, Jenna returned with their orders. As she got closer, however, she noticed what happened, and you actually started to worry...

How does Jenna react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)