More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Marcus Dark Marcus Dark

Which Monster do you choose?

Anton Sever

Anton Sever was a tall, broad-shouldered Slavic immigrant from the Northern Steppes of what is now called Russia. He lived on the outskirts of the sprawling city of Tower Keep in 'The Black Forest' surrounded by werewolves and shades but being an outcast in a society where even the lowborn 'Natives' of this new continent were obsessed with lineage and the purity of your blood, It was not easy to find work or a place to live let alone raise a family but Anton had carved out a living and a place of his own among the beasts in a place built by his own hard, calloused hands. He had even managed to find a wife, Maria and they already had one child... A 3 year old daughter named Sophie and were expecting their second child in a few short months.

Anton had immigrated to this vast technologically-advanced country 5 years ago and he was now thirty though he looked like he was nineteen, He stood nearly seven feet with close to three hundred pounds of muscle packed onto his robust frame thanks to a life of hard work beginning from the time he could walk, and he bore a set of deep evenly spaced horizontal scars traveling from the left side of his chest across his bicep... They were a Memento from his homeland from The Klyst (an animal similar to a bear but twice the size with six powerful legs) which killed his father, three of his siblings, and almost killed him.

Anton worked day after day doing the only work available to someone like him... Long backbreaking hours of menial labor for very little monetary compensation breaking and clearing huge boulders, cutting down twenty foot trees in The Iron Forest with a dull axe, and cleaning horse stalls for the nobility while they sat around on their fat, lazy asses ridiculing his lack of sophistication and breeding, and occasionally having one of their servants throw rotten produce at him but even so he never complained or got angry because he could put up with any if it meant he got to come home each day to his girls. I mean so what if there were days when he had to bathe in one of the streams near his house on the way home because he smelled to high heaven of rotten vegetables and pig, horse, cow, or sheep shit... His girls were worth it and he was no stranger to hard work having grown up the son of a farmer in his homeland where the ground was perpetually frozen all year round and the sun came up once every 7 days and the 70 below winters lasted for 10 years at a time. Anton's people were a strong and stubborn lot, and that had allowed them to survive and prosper in places that killed others in a matter of minutes.

So this kind of 'Hard Work' that the peasants of this strange new world complained about on a daily basis was really just a vacation for Anton and he found it hard sometimes not to laugh when he was sitting in one of the local taverns... One of the few that would serve one of his kind enjoying a drink before heading home, When they talked about how hard they worked or how rough the winters were and how lean the crop yields were.

It was utterly laughable.

In his homeland, Anton grew up the youngest and smallest of 12 children so he sometimes went weeks without anything to eat while he and his siblings worked 17 hours a day every day in the freezing cold, blistering winds, and raining snow. When he wanted a drink he had to hold a chunk of ice close to his body in his trembling frost bitten little hands and wait for it to melt if it ever did. The winters here were a thousand times warmer than the springs back home. They wouldn't last 5 seconds where Anton grew up and they had the nerve to look down on him, figuratively speaking of course because the men here were short, fat, and soft. But even so he smiled at their ignorance and their , collected his pay and when the work day was done he washed off the smell of the day and headed home where he danced with his daughter and sang to her before bed and then shagged his wife until she passed out with his thick seed Oozing out of her quivering cunt.

Perhaps It was a simple life but no man be he peasant or noble had more. At least that is until one day....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)