More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who is the man?

Anton Petroven, Grand Archmage of Eber

The second the spear is about to hit the man, it deviates and instead strikes the sand below his horse. Yuli is shocked at this, as her spear is meant to always hit its target. The man then spins his horse around to look at Yuli, who now is without her main weapon. Little does she know, she just attacked the Grand Arch Mage of Eber, Anton Petrovenan incredibly powerful magician. He stood, at 25 years of age, as the youngest Arch mage in the history of magical institution.

"What do you want, attacking me like that?!", he asks her, annoyed at having a spear shot at him. Not that it wasn't easy to overpower its magic, anyways. Yuli stands in a crouched pose, ready to attack. When he sees her markings, he recognizes she is from a faraway land.

"Silence, scum. I will bring you down and capture you. Prey has no right to speak", she tells him in a stern voice as she looks for an opening to attack him. The new information infuriates him, as his father was taken away from him by one these Amazonians when he was young.

Suddenly, Yuli leaps into the air and rushes the man, planning on bringing him down from his horse. She jumps towards him, ready to push him over, when, out of the air, four ghostly chains appear and clamp around her legs and arms, holding her floating in mid-air. A shocked gasp escapes her lips as she is suddenly stopped and trapped by the magical constructs, effortlessly summoned by the magician.

The position she was in, her arms and legs spread apart, made a good show, as her nubile dark-skinned body struggled against the magical chains. Her breasts bounced in the confines of her top, while the little covering her pussy and ass had did an ineffective job, giving flashes of them both as it swayed. Despite the fact she refused to acknoledge it, her amber eyes showed true fear for the first time in her young life as she proved unable to free herself.

Anton looked at her with a cold stare before deciding what to do with the girl. Then, he got the perfect idea. He would use her, as he guessed her people used his father after they captured him. She did also have quite a nice body, and her exotic nature made her more alluring.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)