More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Anthony's wife's clothes while she's away

Anthony, a 25 year old man was video chatting with his wife on a Sunday morning. "When are you coming back, Eliza?" "I don't know, they said maybe we'll be done in 4-5 weeks, honey." "Oh, that's not too bad, I guess." Anthony said. "I'm sorry dear, I'll promise to get back as soon as possible. You know I got a special treat for you when I come back." she said playfully. "Oh I can't wait." he said with a smile back. "I love you! I got to go now!" Eliza said. "I love you t..." he said before Eliza cut the call short.

Anthony and Eliza had been married for 3 years, but unfortunately Eliza was almost always traveling abroad for her career and Anthony didn't want her to quit because it was her dream and she was happy. After the call ended Anthony closed his laptop and began to clean the house. When he finally came to Eliza's and his bedroom he began getting their clothes ready to wash. While separating their clothes he noticed an outfit he always loved seeing his wife wear. It was a pair of white jeans with a button up long sleeved pink top that still had the white bra underneath. He picked up the outfit and hugged it wishing Eliza was there wearing it.

Sadly it didn't come true and he placed the outfit in a different pile sorted for washing. While he got the soap and softener from a nearby pantry the outfit Anthony hugged slithered out of the hamper and hid. After Anthony finished washing and drying the laundry he got ready for bed as it was already late and he was tired from all the work he did today. Getting into bed he turned off the light and soon fell asleep. His wife's outfit then came out of hiding in the living room and inflated itself to the proportions of Eliza albeit slightly modified, especially in the chest area.

What are the wife's clothes up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)