More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

Who are you?

Anna White

It had been three days since she last saw Brandon. He had left in search of supplies and never returned.

Brushing a long strand of blonde hair behind her ear, she takes a deep breath, for the first time, admitting to herself that Brandon wasn't coming back. While part of you mourns loosing him, you quickly turn your thoughts to survival. With only a few days worth of food remaining, you realize that you will have to find food soon if you are going to survive.

When Brandon left, he took the rifle with him, but he did leave the pistol, along with the box of ammo the two of you had found in the cabin you are staying in. There were also some traps in the basement that you may be able to set up to catch something you can eat.

Considering your options, you pull the pistol close to yourself, turn off the small lantern beside you, and bury yourself under a small pile of blankets for the night. You'd sleep on it, then set out in the morning.

To the North is a lodge that may have supplies, or even other survivors.

To the South is the city. It may be dangerous there, but Brandon kept telling you that there were supplies everywhere, you just had to get to them.

North? South? Or try your hand at hunting or trapping?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)