More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Anna's and Mike's while they're hanging out

Anna and Mike both had the day off after ages of having conflicting schedules. "I'll be at your place at 5, sweetie." Mike said over the phone. "I can't wait, love you honey." Anna said making a smooching sound over the phone. "Finally I'll be able to see him with no more distractions." Anna said to herself while making popcorn for their inevitable movie date. Just then her panties rubbed themselves on her clit make her give a small moan. "I swear I'm just exhausted, but then again it has been awhile." she said trying to adjust her undergarments thinking it was just a coincidence.

After a while Mike finally arrived at Anna's house. "I'm here!" Mike said at the door. "I'll be there one moment!" Anna said lovingly. Anna then opened the door. "Ooooh I haven't seen that beautiful face in a while." Mike said admiring her. "I could say the same to you." said Anna twirling her hair.

"Well come on in." she said swaying her butt from side to side which were clothed in booty shorts saying thicc on the back. Mike wasn't sure she meant her ass or the house but he was pretty sure she meant the latter and not the former. "So what movie do you wanna watch hun?" she said from the kitchen. "Uh whatever's fine." he said still seeing her fine behind from the couch which he was almost positive she was moving her hips more on purpose. "You sure? Last time I picked the movie you were falling asleep." she said. Finally getting out of his trance after she said that he said, "Uhhh how about a romantic, comedy then?" "That sounds good." she said.

After finally getting all the snacks she sat on the couch next to Mike. "Ok you can start the movie." she said. "Alright."

What happens during the movie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)