More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EnergonCube EnergonCube

Whose tale is being told today?

Anise (F), from geek to rogue

Shoulder length black hair with purple colored tips obscure a plump face. Heavy breasts rest atop a fat belly, which itself sits upon thick hips and plump thighs. Dressed in a purple sweater and black jeans, Anise carries to plastic bags with her as she exits the convenience store. Ear buds rest neatly in her ears, hidden beneath her messy locks, as she listens to power ballads from the 80's. Humming to herself, she stops at the crosswalk, looking left and right before her delightfully plump body makes a mad dash across the street. Too bad she didn't look up, to see the flaming bolt falling from the sky right on the intersection she is crossing.

It started at 9:35 PM, a fat screw no bigger than a thumb collided into a decommissioned weather satellite at 35,000 MPH. With that amount of , it left a basketball sized hole in the satellite, and knocked it further towards Earth. Only a few short minutes later, gravitational forces ripped everything from the middle of the hole on down away from the rest of the satellite, sending it hurtling towards the planet. By the time it reaches the intersection, it is no bigger than a trash can, but as it crashes on Anise, it hits with enough to turn her into puree. Because of her shut-in nature, it takes two weeks before authorities figure out that she was the victim, and only because she stopped collecting her mail.

A sudden gasp fills the tent as a woman lurches upright, breathing heavily as if woken from a nightmare. A thick sheen of sweat covers a very pale, freckled body. Boobs that are but a handful rest atop a lithe body, freckles adorning the alabaster skin. Red hair, tied into a ponytail, reaches down to midback. Long, pointy ears poke out from the side of her head.

"What? What just happened? Was that just a dream?" an unfamiliar voice escapes a pair of pink lips. "Wha-What? This isn't my voice!" She exclaims, reaching up and touching her neck. "Or my body!"

Without thinking about it, Anise reaches over and flicks on a lantern beside her bedroll, and stares down at herself. The sight she sees makes her gasp. She cups her breasts, runs her hands down her stomach and hips. Unfamiliar sensations of a toned and athletic body greet her thin fingers.

"What happened to me?" She asks herself, as ahe continues to examine her body. Her fingers brush against a hairy red bush, a sharp jolt of pleasure causing her to moan as she touches her clit.

"Haaah! I was never that sensitive!" she moans, and starts rubbing her finger over her little nub. Her other hand reaches up to grasp and knead her breast, tweaking her nipple between agile fingers. Cooing and moaning escape her lips.

"Ahh! I don't even need a dildo if I'm this sensitive!" Anise squeals while tweaking and pinching her little nub, causing waves of pleasure to cascade through her. Falling back onto her bedroll, she inserts her middle finger into her box, and is once again surprised as a new wave of pleasure assaults her.

"Mmmph! I always needed something thicker before! This body is too sensitive!" The maiden squeals as she twists her finger inside her box, quickly learning which spaces are most sensitive. Drilling her finger up against the walls, she swears she can feel a burst of pleasure shoot through her clit and into her core.

"Yes! Oh heavens, yes!" she cries out, twisting and writhing as her body is covered in a fresh layer of sweat. Toes curl and back arches as she brings herself to climax three times over a twenty minute period. Drool oozes out of her mouth as she stares up at her tent in post-coital bliss. As her mind slowly returns to reality, she sits up.

"Wait! How did I know about that light?" She asks, turning to see the oil lamp she had instinctively turned on without even thinking about. Reaching under her pillow, she pulls out a diary. A script that she has never seen before but can read perfectly adorns the cover, simply reading diary. She opens it up and begins reading the last few pages.

47th of Autumn, 4E217
I made a grave error today. During the wee hours of the morning, I saw a stagecoach being pulled by two horses with glowing red eyes. Something about it gave me the willies, but it was unguarded. Easy target, right? When I snuck in and assailed the passenger at knifepoint, I found myself staring down a lich. It knocked me back with a powerful spell, and as I lay on the ground, I realized the horses were undead. It cast some kind of curse on me, on my soul. I managed to escape, but when I arrived back at camp the pain inside me was unbearable.

48th of Autumn, 4E217
I think that damn lich let me escape. My dreams are plagued with thoughts of an undead army. We are marching on a small village, unconcerned as village folks slay are brethren. What do we care if a few of us fall? We are legion, and each villager slain joins are ranks. When look down at my hands, and they are rotten, like a corpse. I wake up feeling weak, and unable to keep any food down. I can still drink, but food just comes right back up. Am I dying?

49th of Autumn, 4E217
I can hear his voice now. He is calling on me. There is a pain deep in my chest, like my very soul is being wrestled from my body. I know now that I do not have long for this world. What kind of apparition will I be? A zombie? A wight? I do not know, but I now understand there are fates worse than . To whoever reads this, listen well.
My name is Anise Elmsly, Wood Elf rogue. I grew up in a poor village, and went hungry many nights. The first time I stole bread to stop the hunger inside me as a child, I knew this wouod be my path in life. It's been 37 years since then, and I do not regret my choice. Some would say that its wrong for me to steal the hard earned loot of travelers, but those that do don't understand the perils of thievery. Every cent I've made I've earned, just not in a way most would approve. I've never regretted becoming a mere highway bandit, or the lives I've taken to survive. Mourn me, but save your pity for those who want it. I am

The ink trails down after that. Anise remembers. Why does she remember? She remembers the elf pushing her diary back under her pillow, and then flipping over. She remembers the elf letting out ragged gasps for an hour, before a blue glow erupted from her chest. An orb covered in black tendrils floated over her body for a few moments, before being whisked away. Only a few moments later, a different blue orb rocketed into her body, and that's when the current Anise awoke.

"Wait. I died and possessed the soulless body of an elf who shares the same first name as me?" she asks herself as she stares down at her hands. She's uncertain if she should see this as a blessing or a curse, but one thing is for certain. As her belly rumbles, she knows she needs food. The former inhabitant of this body hadn't eaten in a couple days.

Getting dressed feels like second nature to her; after all, the vessel she now inhabits is still packed full of the memories of the original inhabitant. She hides her daggers in their usual placed; one in her belt, one under the sleeve of her cloak, one between her breasts beneath her tunic, and one in her boot. As she finishes putting on her gloves, she looks down at her hands.

"It's weird. Part of me remembers holding a controller, but another part of me remembers wielding a dagger. Almost like my old life was a dream." Anise says to herself as she stares at her hands. Can she really do this? Just live out the rest of someone's life the way they would have lived it out? Standing up, she clenches her fist.

"It doesn't matter what I want, for now. I need food, and since there probably isn't a convenience store in this world, the only thing I can do right now is what this body knows instinctually!" The elf declares to herself. Turning off her lantern, the elf walks over to the tent flap and pushes it open, exiting her tent and into the cool night air beyond.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)