More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sixth Sixth

So, does Aaralon keep watching?

And that's not all...

As the little demon flew closer Aaralon's view of the scene improved. Gartock's room was much like his own, perhaps a little smaller and with an extra shelf or two of books.

Aaralon wasn't interested in the books. He was interested in the sway of Zael's perfect breasts. Even as he watched the blonde mage took one of her hands off from Gartock's head, twisting her fingers free from his hair to pinch her nipples in turn. Aaralon could hear some of this. "Hmm. Yes... yes, good boy. Good. Becka, I want to see you finger yourself while you suck!" Zael's tone of voice was unmistakably that of a teacher.

Who the fuck was Becka? Aaralon urged the Tar'oth closer.

There she was; a second woman.

Zael was resting back on Gartock's bed, her back against his headboard, fingers on her tits as Gartock laid across her, slurping at her cunt with his tongue. Gartock was lying on his side, just about, and Aaralon could now see why. The second woman, one of the junior librarians Aaralon though, was kneeling on the floor beside the bed and in front of Gartock. Becka had Gartock's cock in her mouth. She was a slender girl, smaller than Zael, dark haired rather than blonde and with petite breasts rather than Zael's magnificent pair. She seemed to be enjoying sucking the elf's cock though.

Risk getting closer or find something else to spy on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)