More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Anathema Device (Good Omens)

Anathema Device is one of the main characters in the Amazon series Good Omens. She is both a Practical Occultist and a Professional Descendant. She is smart, brave, and vaguely understands what's going on. Anathema was raised in America with at least a good amount of time devoted to the study of her family heirloom: The Nice And Accurate Prophecies Of Agnes Nutter, Witch.

Anathema is very goal-driven, working away from home to study and understand the prophecies of her ancestor Agnes Nutter. She is passionate about her work and various conspiracy theories, as evidenced by the many magazines she gives to Adam Young. She is adaptable, a trait that can be connected to her being a 'Professional Descendant.' For example, she is able to anticipate (via prophecy) Newt's arrival at her house and prepare to treat his injuries and check him for fire-starters.

In the Good Omens book, Anathema presses a stick to a man's back at the Airfield and fools him into thinking it is a gun, showing her quick-thinking.

Anathema does have a tendency, however, to rely heavily on Agnes' prophecies for guidance, becoming distressed upon losing the book, and frequently turning to the cards for instruction. With the help of Newton Pulsifer, she is eventually able to free herself from this dependency by burning the second book of prophecies that came to them.

How does Anathema end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)