More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by EmptyBoots EmptyBoots

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Anabelle, Apprentice Witch

"Animation magic," Anabelle muttered to herself as she read from a dusty old tome. "The animation subclass of enchantment requires no incantation to activate, only practical knowledge of available laylines to from and a firm command to place on the object you wish to animate." Anabelle looked up from the book to see the pile of brooms laid out on the floor by her master. "Easy for you to say, book. I'm doing everything right and the brooms still aren't cleaning the place up."

Anabelle had been apprenticing under the master witch Morgana for over two years now. Now on the cusp of her twenty-first birthday, and after months of toiling backstage in the burlesque club Morgana owned and used as the base of operations for her coven, Anabelle was finally learning the spells she left home to practice. Frustration however had long settled in. The farthest Anabelle had gotten in her training was getting a single broomstick to stand on end, but that was two weeks ago.

Dawn had broken as Anabelle slumped back in her chair. The performers were now swarming into the room to change and go home for the morning. Sarah, one of the younger dancers at the club and only older than Anabelle by a few months finally decided to help her put the pieces together.

"Word of advice Annie," Sarah whispered. "Intent and firm commands are good and all, but you can sidestep it with just a little desire." Sarah lifted a finger and one-by-one the brooms picked themselves up and started sweeping the floor. "Don't worry about closing up today, Master Morg'll know this was me so just get the spell to work and it'll be fine. Go to your room and think about what I said. You'll get the answer you're looking for, I'm sure of it."

Anabelle continued to pour into the book after she sat back down on her bed. The stuffy language made it read like a stereo instruction manual. Looking to blow off some steam, Anabelle reached into her underwear drawer for her vibrator when Sarah's words finally hit her. Desire. If she couldn't use subtlety to get the brooms to sweep up the stage, by the goddess she'll brute life into something with her lust. She gingerly put the pink egg back on top of the nightstand, it would probably come in handy later but for now she knew exactly what she wanted to do. Feeling the vibration of energy from the laylines surrounding her, Anabelle gave a command.

What does Anabelle bring to life?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)