More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

Which Monster do you choose?

An otherworldly demon captures two legendary heroines. (Tentacle)

It was, as all stories begin this way, a bright sunny day. Dark, heavy storm clouds were rolling in from the mountains, but the warm Mediterranean weather was supposed to hold for a few more hours.

In the forest bordering the mountains, we set our sights on the forms of two travelling figures. On closer inspection, they are both females. One is a woman of imposing height, beautiful black hair, a generous bust barely hidden under her armour, and a body that many women would die for. And many men probably HAD died for.

Her companion was a bit younger, with a lither build. She had blonde hair, kept in a short cut, compared to her friends longer style. Her clothing style was a bit more conservative, hiding more of her chest and legs, but what skin was revealed showed that she too had a body that would turn heads wherever she went.

These were the infamous Xena and Gabrielle. Famed and feared throughout Greece, and beyond. They were travelling through this forest on their way to the next stop in their never-ending journey to stop wrongs and fight evils.

They talked amongst themselves, as they casually made their way. After a few hours, a loud thunderous sound echoed through the forest. A few seconds later, the rain started. They had lost track of the weather and were now caught unaware by the heavy rainstorm.

Within seconds, the rain had soaked through their clothes, making it stick to their skin, and following snugly every curve of their beautiful bodies.

'Well shit. We need to find shelter soon. I can't believe we were so stupid to ignore those storm clouds.'

Xena told her friend, taking note of how Gabrielle's clothes now became a lot more interesting to look at. It had been a few days since they last had some "fun", and a familiar feeling started to form between her legs at the thought.

'Yeah, that was kind of dumb. I think I saw a cave a while back, might be worth it to check that out.'

The two heroines turned around and made a dash for where Gabrielle thought she saw the cave. It took them a good while to finally find the cave, but sure enough, it was there.

The cave was big enough to hold both their horses and leave space for a camp. The fresh remains of a fire pit in the centre told them that people frequently stop here to take shelter. An hour later, and many, many frustrating attempts to get a fire started with wet wood, they were warming themselves by a cosy fire.

They had gotten rid of most of their clothes, so they could dry faster. Xena once again looked at her friend and lover and drank in the sight. Gabrielle had rolled out her sleeping mat and was lying stretched out with her eyes closed, dozing in the welcome warmth. Xena admired her arms and legs that showed signs of strong muscles that subtly moved as Gabrielle shifted in her place. Her stomach, flat, and so very sensitive to her touch. Without the layers of clothing, it was clear that her breasts were larger then people thought, and quite perky. Xena's eyes drifted lower, between the blonde's legs. She remembered previous nights together, how the right touch, in the right place, could make the younger woman squirm. How she loved the little sounds of pleasure as she had her fingers in the welcoming slit. She remembered the screams of ecstasy as she had worked Gabrielle into a frenzy that could not be stopped.

Xena felt the heat inside her body grow, and it had nothing to do with the fire they made. She kneeled next to her resting friend, and gently placed a hand on her ankle. Being long accustomed to each others touch, Gabrielle made no effort of waking up. Using just the tips of her fingers, Xena began to slowly move her hand higher. The roaming hand moved across every inch of exposed flesh from Gabrielle's leg, hitting points she knew would bring the young woman pleasure. She knew she was on the right track when Gabrielle began to moan softly every time Xena pressed her skilled fingers into a specific place.

When she reached the top of Gabrielle's leg, she moved her hand to the other. As she did, she let her fingers trace the outside of her friends pussy. As she did, she was rewarded with more sounds, and Gabrielle raised her hips unconsciously to press her groin into Xena's hand.

Oh, how she cursed the piece of cloth she still wore as part of her undergarments. Teasing her friends pussy for a few more seconds, she moved on to the other leg. resisting the disappointing sounds coming from the sleeping bard when the stimulation stopped. Working her way down Gabrielle's other leg, she was careful to not wake her friend up, it was not yet time for that. Having finished with the legs, Xena sat upright and waited. She watched, waiting to see if her friend would wake up, or if she would remain asleep.

Minutes past as Xena sat between Gabrielle's legs, her eyes focus on every move she made. From the occasional twitch in her arms as she slept, to the rhythmic rising and falling of her breasts. Having stripped off all clothes except for the pants, Gabrielle's breasts were just sitting there, begging Xena to touch them.

'Soon. I will get to you two in a moment.'

She was pleased, however, that the nipples atop Gabrielle's breasts had gotten hard during her work on her legs. She placed her hands on Gabrielle's stomach, and using the same light touches, began to work her way higher and higher. Xena was rewarded for her efforts by a multitude of squeals and moans as she hit every spot on her friend's body that she knew she would like. She grazed the edges of her breasts, teasing the sleeping blonde with small, but oh so pleasurable sensations.

She herself had long become aroused by her activities, and she put one hand between her legs, teasing her pussy. The other was gently tracing circles over and around Gabrielle's breasts, making the woman twitch and turn part of her body in an attempt to follow the unpredictable finger. Feeling her own desires reach a boiling point, Xena knew she couldn't wait any longer. She wanted Gabrielle, and she wanted her NOW. Lucky for her, she knew just how to wake her friend up in a way that she would like.

Leaving Gabrielle's breasts alone, for now, she used a nail of her free hand to trace a line down, directly to her slit. She began to work her magic on her friends pussy, Pressing and stroking the sensitive part. All the while, she kept a watchful eye on her reactions, seeing her slowly approach the inevitable. She sped up the hand working at her own slit, keeping pace with her friend's steady climb. For several minutes, the only sounds were the erotic moans and pants of two beautiful woman and the heavy rainstorm outside.

As if on cue, Gabrielle started to orgasm, even while asleep she was not immune to her friend's expert touch. Several breaths later, Xena too shook as her body was wracked by an orgasm. And several breaths after that, Two large flashes of light signalled the crashing of lightning bolts against the earth.

Breathing heavily, the two women lay in each other's arms as they came down from their respective orgasms. Gabrielle was the first to break the silence.

'You sure know how to wake someone up.'

She said softly, as she placed a kiss against Xena's mouth. Xena eagerly returned the kiss, and the two were quickly lost in a battle of tongues. Meanwhile, their hands wandered all over each other's bodies. Touching, teasing, and enjoying the feeling of the other woman's skin. It wasn't long until their bodies were strangled in a passionate embrace, while their hands pleasured each other.

The two lovers were completely oblivious two the world around them. The only thing that mattered was each other, and their growing passion.

It wasn't until the fire started to die out, and the cave became colder that the two women finally stopped their lovemaking. Their bodies glistened in the dying light from the sweat. Their breaths were heavy from the long, hard kisses they shared. And their minds satisfied from the many orgasms they gave each other.

After taking a while to recover, Xena threw some new wood on the fire to keep it going through the remainder of the night, while Gabrielle checked to see if their clothes were all dry.

Xena saw her friend check on their gear and made a soft laugh.

'You won't be needing those anytime soon, love. I am far from done with you.'

Even after the previous hours, even with the exhaustion she still felt, the way Xena said that instantly awoke her arousal.

Gabrielle was about to respond when a lightning bolt flashed across the sky, lighting the back of the cave. In that split second of light, Gabrielle saw something that both of them missed when they checked the cave when they got here. Taking a torch from their pack, and lighting it in the fire, she made her way to the back of the cave with a confused Xena just behind her.

Upon closer inspection, they found a small tunnel leading deeper into the cave. it was well hidden by the way the rock had been hewed, making it invisible except when looked at from the right angle. The two lovers looked sheepishly at each other. Someone could have been in there, and they could have been attracted to the sounds they just made and found them in a quite compromising situation.

Deciding to explore the cave in full this time, they got dressed, and using Gabrielle's torch, went deeper into the cave.

The tunnel was narrow but well made. Whoever made it knew how to cut through rock. The way forward was clear and with no obstacles.

The tunnel ended in a circular room, and with the torchlight, they could just make out a bronze ornamental brazier in the centre. Inside the brazier, they could see a bundle of dry wood. 'Who put that there?' was the shared thought. After a quick look around, they discovered more tunnels leading out of the room, but nothing else. Seeing no harm in creating more light, Gabrielle held her torch to the brazier.

The wood ignited with a speed that was unnatural and in a matter of seconds, the wood had been reduced to a softly glowing pile of embers. The two again shared a look of surprise, but any rising thought was cut short when the embers released bursts of flame. They watched in fascination as each flame started to hover in the air and form words.

Enter mortals but beware.

Your deepest fantasies will be laid bare.

Proceed forward if you must.

But be mindful of your lust.

Of your fears, your wants, your needs.

For your desires are all we heed.

So enter and live out your dreams.

But remember, nothing is as it seems.

When they finished reading the last words, sconces that they swore weren't there when they checked just a minute ago, ignited on the walls between the tunnels. As Xena approached one of the tunnel entrances, more sconces ignited in that tunnel. Only to go out when she stepped away.

She looked at Gabrielle who was frantically working to write down everything they saw on a scroll. No doubt so she could turn it into a story later. When she was done, she walked up to Xena and took the Warriors hand.

'So, that's a thing. Do you think it is safe to explore? Cause that rhyme looked both interesting, and scary at the same time.'

Xena thought for a moment before she let out a sigh.

'No, I don't think it is safe. But we both know we're going to explore it. This is too interesting to ignore.'

Still holding hands, the two walked towards the closest tunnel. The sconces ignited with soft light, beckoning them forward.


Hey all, this is taken from a larger story that I am working on, but I decided to post this here because they fitted so well with each other. Hope you enjoy it.

What will they find at the end of the tunnel?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)