More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by dbzzzzz dbzzzzz

Where do you work?

An office where you are the only man

You had enjoyed a decent start to your career, landing a good corporate job straight out of college working as a data analyst. You worked there for 5 years, making good money but didn't enjoy a single second of it, despite excelling and being promoted multiple times. So when your old college friend, Rachel, offered you a role at her new start-up, you were excited. It was a solid idea, first and foremost, and the early numbers she was pulling in were extremely promising. Not that you were surprised.

Rachel had always been an overachiever. Straights As, 4.0 GPA, took all the hard classes, student president of her sorority, not to mention the entire university. She served on so many clubs, took an active part in so many things, and everybody liked her. Not to mention, she was smoking hot. When you had first met Rachel, you were in awe of her, but you soon became very close. She liked to joke that you were 10% smarter than her but 100% less driven and always pushed you to be better. You wouldn't have done nearly as well in college without her as a friend.

When you arrived on your first day, you were surprised. Not by how small the staff was, that was fairly standard for a start-up at this stage in development. You spied 7 other people at the office. There was, of course, Rachel, founder and CEO. Then you saw Lisa, another college friend, a short, black-haired beauty, who was head of marketing. She walked by, stopped when she saw you. "John!" she exclaimed, giving you a big hug. You laughed, and you caught up for a minute.

A cute brunette with hair to her shoulders walked past you, giving a little wave. You instantly found her to be very cute; she was very much your type - the girl next door. You also saw 3 more people in their cubicles and a cute, young Asian girl walking around, who Lisa informed you was the intern.

What surprised you when you entered the office was that all the employees thus far had been women! Not that you had a problem with that. In fact, after 5 years of being in a massive corporate office, especially in data, it would be a good change of pace, considering how you hated all the obnoxious office bros.

"John! You're here! I was afraid the evil overlords over at your old job would've made you an offer you couldn't refuse and you wouldn't show. Really happy you're here!" Rachel exclaimed excitedly, walking over from her office towards you. She gave you a big hug, just like they used to do when in college. Once they let go, she smiled widely and said, "Wait, let me introduce you to everyone."

"TEAM MEETING," Rachel yelled, and everyone came out to the common area. You felt awkward standing next to Rachel, facing six women (all of whom were extremely attractive) your age. Well, except for the 20-year-old intern.

You waited to be introduced to the whole team, excited to open this new chapter in your life.

Who are all the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)