More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

How does she lose her clothes?

An artifact

The mission had been rather simple, so only Myka was sent. The previous holder of the artifact, a famous socialite, had apparently abandoned it, so it was easy to get it after it was detected. The socialite had recently suffered a rather embarrassing situation of being found naked in a party, but no connection was established. Even Artie, who had knowledge on nearly all artifacts wasn't entirely sure what it was. It was a seemingly a normal statue from an ancient temple, one of an apparent goddess, with naked breasts and holding a vase.

Myka had no trouble acquiring the artifact, it had just been left in an abandoned warehouse. At first, she was worried for traps, but when she confirmed there were none, she confidently grabbed the statue to return it to the Warehouse. She quickly carried the artifact back and handed it to Artie for analysis. He was wearing gloves when he received it, and reminded Myka of the dangers of just grabbing an artifact with no protection, but she rebuffed him claiming nothing happened.

Since there was little going on, Myka was free to go out to a party. She had been pretty bored, as the guy she had been getting along with hadn't shown up. At a particular point, she headed to the bathroom. She did her necessities and was ready to go back out when she stopped in her tracks. She realized her clothes were missing. She immediately decided it was the artifact's fault, and cursed herself for not being more careful. Artie was right, probably just some gloves might've saved her from her current situation. But now she had a severe issue.

Not only was she naked in the middle of a party full of people, many of whom who know her, but she also doesn’t have her purse now, and with it her phone is gone. Apparently the artifact also took the purse and everything inside. She is completely exposed, tapped in the bathroom with no apparent way out without humiliating herself in some form. She began to plot a way to get out.

Meanwhile, at the Warehouse...

"I'm still not sure what it does, but definitively has some power. There was a spike while I was analyzing it, but it stopped now. Can you store this so I can keep analyzing it later, Claudia? I have paperwork I have to finish sooner or later", Artie told his assistant. She nods and takes the artifact in a box, heading into the corridors of the warehouse.

She silently takes the artifact to the section of the Warehouse Artie had set up for artifacts with unknown capabilities. She still feels the menial tasks she is given are a waste of her potential and great intellect. She is so busy fuming than she trips. The fall causes the box to open, and the artifact to come out of it. Fortunately, the fall doesn’t seem to have cracked it, she notices. She picks it up and places it back inside the box, then carries on.

Arriving to the location, she places the box with he artifact on a stand. The label under it says "unknown capabilities". Having done that, she heads back, and then starts to walk home after Artie gives her leave. She is in the sidewalk, her mind elsewhere, when she feels a strange cold breeze. Looking down, she cannot believe her eyes when she sees she is completely naked. Looking around, the redhead notices there are a few people around, who are all looking at her in surprise.

She blushes at the humiliation, and throws herself at some bushes next to the path, hiding from the stares of those around her, who have come out of their shock. Peering over, she sees most moved on, but a few are sticking around, mostly some teens who were likely headed to a party. One has a phone out, ready to snap pictures of her naked body if he sees her again.

She begins to try to come up with an idea of how to get out of this embarrassing situation. She decides she can try to figure out why her clothes disappeared later. Now, she has to get home with as much of her dignity intact as possible. She is unaware that, in a bathroom, in the middle of a party, Myka is in essentially the same predicament.

What ideas do they come up with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)