More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by splotch splotch

What's next?

An accident in front of the maid!

Later, Lauren was up in her room. She was posing in one of her new dresses, standing before a series of angled mirrors. Her maid stood off to the side, holding the next dress Lauren wanted to wear. The maid sighed. She had real work to do, but every day she had to help Lauren play dress up! What a waste of time! How long could someone stare at themselves in the mirror?

"How could he not look?" Lauren mumbled, admiring her form in the mirror. "I look amazing!" She had already gotten in the habit of talking to herself in the maid's presence as though no one was around. The help was practically invisible to her already.

Huffing, Lauren kicked off her shoes. The maid tried not to smirk as Lauren shrank five inches. She was such a shrimp! That was probably why she always wore tall heels. Lauren walked behind the changing screen. Lauren had specifically requested the screen. It surprised the maid. Lauren showed no sign of modesty. In fact, she seemed proud and self assured to a fault.

Lauren, behind the screen, unzipped her tight dress and slide it down. Unfortunately, as she did her butt bumped the screen. It fell over, revealing Lauren to the maid. The maid's eyes went wide. Lauren's bra was huge and bulky, not what she expected from the diva. But, the real shocker was what Lauren wore below. She had skin tight, beige underwear that covered her from stomach to mid thigh. Those were Spanx, the maid recognized them. Shaping panties, designed to hide unsightly flaws.

"AHHH!" Lauren squealed, throwing her little hands over herself and kicking up her leg in a classic ENF pose.

"Oh, let me help!" The maid said, rushing to pick up the screen.

"Just get out of here!" Lauren squealed.

"B... but..."

"Just go!" Lauren screeched.

The maid ran from the room, slamming the door behind her. She struggled to catch her breath... then began laughing. She covered her face with her hands, trying to not be heard by her mistress as she hurried away, laughing uncontrollably.



(Amazing artwork by MYDS6. See more of his work below.)

https://www.patreon.com/Myds6

https://www.deviantart.com/myds6

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)