More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

How does she end up naked?

An accident at work

Rachel finished typing up her latest invoice and shut off her computer.

"That's it, I'm off for lunch, Sophie." Rachel said to the girl sitting across the office.

"No problem." Sophie replied, "Are you going to be back for Joanna's presentation this afternoon?"

"Oh, yeah, I'll only be half an hour." Rachel smoothed down her knitted dress as she stood up. She was on her way to meet Phoebe and Monica for a quick lunch a few blocks down. She considered taking her purse, but it was Monica's turn to pay. She waved goodbye to Sophie and strode to the elevator.

She pressed the button, after a moment the doors slid open and she stepped inside. Her office was on the seventh floor of the building, and she preferred not to take the stairs.

As the doors slid closed again and the elevator started to move, Rachel felt a tugging from behind her. She twisted around, with some difficulty as she found a thread had come loose from her dress and snagged in the door. And it was getting worse.

"No!" she exclaimed, "No no no no no!" her dress was unravelling, the hem ragged and rising rapidly up her thighs. Rachel grabbed at the thread, feeling it race through her fingers, and before she knew it there was a cold draft around her buttocks as they were exposed, along with her pink lace thong.

"Please stop! Please!" Rachel pleaded, both to the quickly disappearing thread and to the lift. She was travelling seven floors, surely someone else would want to take the elevator, and would bring it to a halt? Despite that train of thought it did not occur to Rachel to stop the car, as the hem of her dress rose higher to expose her toned stomach. She pulled at the thread, trying to snap it, but the speed it was unravelling she could not get a good enough grip to do anything.

A worrying tingling of goosebumps spread over her body as the hem raced up over her breasts, barely covered by a lace bra which matched her thong.

Suddenly there was a dinging bell and the elevator doors opened. Rachel had been grabbing at the thread for so long that she did not realise until her reaching movements led her to stumbling out of the car into the lobby, clad only in her brief underwear.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)