More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens to Natasha and how does she end up naked?

An Undressing Courtesy of Ultron

Natasha Romanov raced down an alley on Cap's old motorbike, evading mechanical menace at every turn. Ultron was proving to be the worst threat the Avengers could have dreamed of, and when his games weren't tearing the team apart, they were threatening to tear her into pieces.

She had avoided his minions so far as she tried to keep her eye on the prize, but it was becoming daunting. She had been trained well, to do many things, but that training hadn't included fending off robotic villainy while on a motorbike; that was a tad too precise to have foreseen.

Suddenly, a minion was flying by her side and ripped the motor clean out, and Natasha was to abandon the proverbial ship. She landed, lightly bruised but far from out of the fight. She was sure the team had Ultron cornered even now, but she had to make sure-

"Now, what do you think you're doing? Destroying one species wasn't enough, you had to be a thorn in my side too, didn't you?"

Natasha froze. Impossible! She couldn't face him alone! Where were the Avengers?

"You're going to be an endangered species when my friends get here, and there's nothing you can do!", Natasha spat.

"Oh, you don't want your friends here. Believe you me. I'll take you somewhere safe. I'm a merciful lord if anything."

Natasha leapt at Ultron, fury in her eyes and in her heart. It went as well as you might expect. Natasha could almost see a grin form on the machine man's face as he squeezed the air from her, and she fell into darkness.


When Natasha awoke, she distinctly realized that she felt sore and caked in dirt. She opened her eyes and surveyed her surroundings from on her side. What she saw was a nightmare out of a sci-fi thriller. Discarded parts littered the floor of a dungeon-like cave, and it seemed that she was prisoner. But where was Ultron? Surely he wouldn't miss the opportunity to gloat at this little victory, but the vibranium juggernaut was nowhere to be found.

Natasha started to get up, then nearly lost her lunch in revulsion. She caught a glimmer of black material outside of the now apparent cage in which she found herself. The door was suspiciously open, but Nat had already realized that it was her gear she was looking at. Not just her gear. Her clothes!

Nat looked down and prepared for the worst. What her eyes caught might have been beautiful to anyone not in her predicament. She saw a slender and toned naked female form. Long bare legs ending in small quick feet, flaring hips leading to a smooth bare stomach and a heaving bosom capped with rosy red nipples. The grimy floor on her pert behind was now all too real, and she flexed the muscles in her sightly bare back and arms preparing for further treachery.

She knew this thing was evil, but apparently it was the worst kind.

Natasha got up and began to gingerly step out of the cage, swearing under her breath at the cold floor beneath her exposed soles. She stepped out totally exposed into Ultron's lair, and after looking both ways with her pretty red-haired head (one perched above a slender neck and two broad bare shoulders), she ran for her gear. When she looked down to grab it, she noticed absent-mindedly that Ultron had not taken everything he should have. Two shock batons lay next to her gear, and she grinned maliciously at the pain she was going to dole out to the android.

Natasha pointed her naked toes and prepared to step into the skin-tight suit, and pulled it on quickly, rehearsed to a fault. She did not see any underclothes, but she didn't care at this point. At least she didn't until she felt them in her veins. Pumping through her blood. Nanobots!

Natasha almost could have cried as first she felt the cool ground on her poor feet once more, then watched as the fabric disintegrated into nothingness and her bare boobs came bouncing free once more. She felt the cold air return to her back and all over her perky rear end as everything just.....faded away.

Natasha scowled and held back a scream of rage. It was like some kind of perverted fantasy, but she was living it! Fists clenched at her side, chest heaving and bare red-painted toenails flexing above the floor; Natasha stood at the edge of a great pit filled with Ultron's work, and prepared to set fire to HIS things, HIS dignity.

If Ultron wanted to disable her, put her out of the game, he had achieved it. She could never be seen by anyone again. But she was going to make him pay for that, post haste.

Springing down into the pit, Natasha's eyes went wide, as suddenly what seemed like a million red dots came to life.

"Hello, instrument of my amusement. Let's get started, shall we?"

Parts came together like magic, and soon she was surrounded. Natasha became a mess of flinging hair, sweat, kicking bare feet and swinging breasts as she was suddenly lifted into the air and restrained.

"I wonder what your friends are up to, Nat?" Ultron said with a verbal sneer. "What will they think of you now?"

Natasha felt a prick on her arm and looked in horror to see a needle extending where one of the drones' finger should have been.

"NO! NO, this is madness. Put me down!", Natasha wailed as she lost consciousness again.

Where does Ultron leave the naked Natasha?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)