More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What Sight Greets Libby?

An Injured Sarah

Stood in the doorway was her best friend Sarah with a wayward look in her eyes and a sombre smile on her lips. Libby saw that Sarah was clutching the right side of her neck and hurriedly opened the door. In one fluid movement, she had opened the door and ushered Sarah inside. As Sarah moved into the light, Libby noted how pale her friend had become as she hurried into the kitchen and grabbed the medkit, her parents kept stashed beneath the kitchen sink.

Libby knew something was off as she guided Sarah into a chair before removing her friend's hand from the wound. Initially, Libby had expected a stream of blood and some sort of wound but was surprised by the lack of such a wound and only caught a glimpse of a slowly fading bruise. As Libby prodded the skin, Sarah seemed to revel in the contact as a series of low moans slid from her lips.

No longer needing the medkit, Libby rose from the sofa and headed into the kitchen to return it. As she slid it back into place, Libby heard the clack of heels as Sarah entered the room. Easing out from under the sink she turned around to see Sarah's beautific features accompanied by a devilish smile spread across her lips.

Without a word spoken Sarah moved forward and pressed her icy lips against Libby's. Shocked by the sudden interest, Libby stepped back into the countertop. Sarah dropped her a knowing grin as she parted her sublime lips to speak in a hypnotic tone; "That's it Libby, I know you've always had a thing for me and now I want us to be together for eternity."

Libby felt a wave of emotion and lust as she looked into her friend's pale blue eyes and noticed flecks of crimson gather around her pitch pupils. A cruel laugh tumbled from Sarah's lips as she parted them to reveal a set of slowly elongating fangs. Unable to handle what was happening Libby ran past her former friend grabbed the kitchen door handle and hurriedly wrenched it toward her before heading into the darkness outside...

What Awaits Libby Outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)