More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What Awaits Libby Outside?

Darkness

Once Libby was outside a feeling of instant regret flashed through her mind, by being outside she had made herself far more . As her eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness, Libby heard the distinct clack of heels hitting concrete she turned around and saw two crimson orbs staring directly at her.

Libby felt her heart thump against her chest as her former friend strode purposefully toward her. Sarah's soothing words had a venomous tinge to them as she spoke; "No need to fret Libby, Steve blessed me with this gift and soon you'll join us." A twang of guilt ran through Libby's head at the thought of her boyfriend having become a cold calculating vicious predator akin to Sarah.

Unable to judge the distance between them Libby backed up further into the darkness until she collided with the back fence. Sarah giggled maliciously as she closed the gap between her and the helpless Libby. A guttural snarl filled the air as Sarah wrapped a newly taloned hand around Libby's wrist and pulled her into a steely embrace.

Libby shuddered in fearful arousal as Sarah ran her cool tongue across her neck and tasted the pulsating flesh beneath. Sarah chuckled as she pressed her pouty lips against her friend's ear to lightly whisper; "Struggle if you want babe, I did and I'm still one of the risen." Libby felt a scream build in her throat though Sarah pre-empted it and wrapped a taloned hand over her mouth.

Sarah chuckled lightly as she playfully scaled her best friend; "No screaming, Libby we don't want to attract attention at least until you are ready to feed." As Libby closed her eyes and awaited her imminent fate, she swore she could hear the revving of an approaching engine...

Is Libby's Vampiric Fate Sealed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)