More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What Awaits Libby Outside?

Former Friends

As the darkness engulfed her, Libby ran deeper into the garden eager to escape Sarah's newfound bite. Looking back she saw her former friend emerge from the illuminated kitchen with a knowing smile on her plump lips. Sarah's predatory crimson eyes gleamed with hostile intent as she effortlessly moved forward.

Libby slowly backed away as Sarah moved toward her, slowly Sarah parted her svelte lips to speak; "Oh Libby, you didn't think I'd come all by lonesome did you." A series of guttural snarls filled the air as she glanced to her left and saw her former reserved and geeky friend Bethan transformed into a lithe vampiric slut.

Bethan dropped her a sultry wink before seductively running her tongue across the bloodstained fangs. Sarah raised a taloned hand and signalled for another fanged beauty to emerge, it took Libby a few seconds to recognise the newly matured sight of her vampiric sister as she strutted toward her with hunger in her glowing crimson eyes.

In one swift motion, Libby turned and ran toward the backyard fence and the freedom that lay beyond it. Libby through her hands up and gripped the top of the fence before desperately scrambling for a foothold. As she strained, Libby felt a taloned hand wrap around her ankle...

Can Libby Ascend & Escape or Merely Descend Into Darkness?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)