More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VTDestiny VTDestiny

Who finds the notebook?

An Exhibitionist College Student

John was currently in the college cafeteria eating lunch with one of his female friends Amethyst Martinez. "Hey John, I need to talk to you about the notebook you found the other day," said Amethyst.

John stopped eating and looked at her with a look of curiosity. She only found out the notebook they found was magic a couple days ago, he was wondering if she really wanted to use it already.

"You want to use it now I'm assuming," said John.

"Well, not exactly..." said Amethyst. "I don't feel comfortable with you having something that powerful in your possession."

"What do you mean by that exactly," said John feeling a little offended.

"I know how you feel about me, and I guess it makes sense since we're so close, especially considering the fact you're a boy and I'm a girl but..." Amethyst started to say.

"Are you implying that I'd use the notebook to you to feel a certain way?" said John annoyed at her implication.

"I'm implying I'm afraid of you using it on me in general," replied Amethyst. "That thing can change reality itself, and I'm really sorry but I don't feel comfortable around someone with that much power over me."

"I already swore to you that I'd never use it on you," John responded. "Besides, it's not like we have a better solution to ownership besides sharing it."

"I actually thought of a better idea," said Amethyst. "I want to play a game for pure ownership of the book."

"Why would I agree to play a game where I could lose ownership of the book," said John.

"Because if you agree to play this game not only will I let you use the book on me but you'll be able to live out your wildest dirtiest exhibitionist fantasies while playing with no consequences," said Amethyst.

John's face went beet red the moment she brought up he was an exhibitionist in public. He had to admit though she had him cornered, he really wanted to act those desires out but Amethyst already told him she'd make sure he faced the consequences for anything he wrote in the notebook. She did it to scare him away from using the notebook on her. It was also written in the book that they'd share the use of it. So there was no way of doing anything immoral without her knowledge.

"No consequences at all?" asked John quietly quite embarrassed. He was basically admitting how he was to act on his urges.

"Yep, I'll ensure it's all undone when one of us wins the game," answered Amethyst.

"Deal, let's play" said John extremely embarrassedly. "What are the rules?"

"Simple, I attempt to humiliate you with the notebook, and if you can get me to write I lost in the notebook before I can get you to be humiliated so badly you forfeit, then you win," said Amethyst smiling. She held out her hand expecting a handshake to signal the game's start John hesitated for a moment but shook her hand and handed her the magic notebook anyway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)