More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by calx86 calx86

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Amy is fed up as her enchantments keep running away

(Note: Mainly set up in this chapter. Sexy stuff to come.)

Amy is fed up. She has tried several enchantment and animation spells from this old book she found from an estate sale, and the spell worked, but anything she brought to life would run away. The last thing she tried it on was a green evening gown that she wanted to have some fun with, but alas the first chance it got, it took off out the door. She was a novice, and the enchantments knew that and took advantage.

“Damn it, I’m going to get this right no matter what!” She exclaimed. She found a spell that sealed off all exits to the house, making it impossible for anything to leave.

“Now then, where was I?” She asked herself as she scrounged through her closet looking for another subject for her experiment. Her eyes lit up when she found a black and red, see-thru, gown with crotch-less panties she was going to wear for her ex-boyfriend but never got the chance.

“This will be fun to play with,” she thought to herself. She laid the naughty garments on her bed and chanted the magic words she knew so well, and watched in awe as her sexy nightwear began to inflate to her proportions and stand itself up. She bit her lip and stepped closer, only for the outfit to back away.

“Don’t you dare!” She exclaimed as she lunged toward the outfit, wrapping her arms around its waist, tackling it to the bed. Suddenly, her tee-shirt itself upward and over her head, disorienting her long enough for her night gown to escape and then pulled itself off completely.

“Wha… hey! Damn it!” She stomped her foot just before her white socks yanked themselves off her feet, sending her to the ground on her ass. She grumbled and beat the floor with her fists as her bra unsnapped and flew toward the rest of her rebellious clothes, followed shortly by her pink panties. In a fit of anger she swung her arm in a closing motion, telekinetically slamming the door from across the room. Her living outfits tried opening the door to no avail. They flew toward the window, just in time for the latch to secure itself and then slowly turned toward Amy.

“Fuck you, seriously. Why are you running from me? I give you the gift of life and the only thing you can think to do is escape? Is living here with me so bad?!” Amy screamed. The outfits turned toward each other and shrugged, just before gliding back to the ground.

“What… that’s it? Amy asked as she slowly made her way toward her lingerie. It didn’t back away this time but she felt it tremor at her touch, as if it were scared of her. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Shit…uh just a sec!” Amy yelled. She grabbed a satin robe out of her closet that wasn’t yet enchanted by the spell and slipped it on before opening the door.

“Drew! Uh hi. What are you doing here?” Amy stammered.

“Bringing your clothes back for one. I’m guessing you’re tampering with a little magic. I wasn’t aware you were a witch.” Drew raised an eyebrow.

“I’m not, I just found this book and was trying this animation spell, but I don’t understand why they keep running away. I sealed off the room finally where they can’t leave and now my floating lingerie still acts afraid of me,” Amy sighed.

“Okay first of all, I can tell you first hand that animation spells can be dangerous to a novice,” as Drew spoke, a doll less than a foot tall with dark blue pigtails climbed out of his backpack and onto his shoulder, eliciting a gasp from Amy.

“Oh, don’t mind her. This is Lily,” Drew said as Lily giggled with a tiny female voice.

“Enchanted lingerie huh? She’s about as dirty minded as you Drew,” Lily laughed.

“What?! No, I mean…” Amy turned red.

“Look I don’t care. Humans tend to have fetishes of all sorts, which are only amplified when magic gets involved. Given that you’re a novice though, I’m willing to bet you haven’t given any thought to how things are brought to life.” Lily said as she jumped down toward her spell book.

“Uh, through the spell?” Amy questioned.

“Well obviously but you’re not God. You can’t create a soul. When you chant the animation spell, you are commanding a soul to enter an object. Since you don’t know what you’re doing, you are more or less not only allowing just some random soul into an object, but giving it no command or purpose. Your living underwear doesn’t understand what it is much less what you are, other than some big and scary being is trying to grab it. Lucky for you that’s all that happened,” Lily chanted something and suddenly Amy’s lingerie fell to the floor.

“Hey, what did you do that for?” Amy asked.

“The spell was a failure hun, and leaving the enchantment in that state is cruel for the spirit. It’s basically purgatory for it,” Lily said.

“Well, so how do I do it right? I followed all directions in the book. Is Drew the one that brought you to life?” Amy asked.

“Yeah, of course. Me and Lily have been inseparable ever since,” Drew grinned.

“Not so fast, mister. Do I need to remind you how your spell failed, or should we ask Natalie about her traumatizing evening with her doll collection while her brother was tied up and to watch?” Lily giggled while poking Drew.

“I thought you wiped her memory!?” Drew snapped.

“I did. Lucky for you I like you. That could have ended much worse,” Lily smirked while Drew sheepishly kicked the ground.

“I-I won’t ask”, Amy said, shaking her head. Lily jumped done and began reading through Amy’s book. Dumbfounded, Amy watched the sentient doll as she read through her book and then looked up at Drew.

“Okay, so something doesn’t add up here. Why do my enchantments have no memory at all but your Lily Doll not only has memories but is an expert at magic?” Amy whispered.

“Different type of spell used. Mine was more of a summoning…”Drew said as Lily giggled.

“Drew, all animation spells are summoning spells. It’s just that the ones in this book are more archaic and written by someone early in their magical journey. To answer your question, Amy, I was summoned to this form by Drew using a magical book of the Fae. When I was alive before, I was a pixie so magic is second nature to me,” Lily said before looking back down at the book.

“I see, so it’s the difference of the spell that was used that allowed you to keep your memory?” Amy asked. Lily waved her hand and the book slammed shut.

“To put it simply, yes, but also the type of animation spell used for dolls and figurines are a little different than what I imagine you are trying to do. Animating clothing can be done in several different ways. If you are just wanting to ‘bring them to life’ for a simple task then you can simply animate them where the spell will wear off once said task is completed. The spell you’ve been trying, however, is a little more advanced and tends to be recursive,” Lily said as she climbed back up to Drew’s shoulder.

“Recursive?” Amy asked.

“Yes, meaning the spell can quickly spread and bring other things to life. It’s like opening a portal for spirits to come in and latch onto things indefinitely until the portal is closed, so to speak,” Lily explained.

“So, why did my spell fail?” Amy asked.

“I’m guessing you weren’t clear enough in your intentions when you chanted the spell. It’s not just blurting out words. Picture in your mind what you want as you’re chanting,” Lily instructed.

“You can also use a catalyst to help. If I may be so bold some, ahem, fluid from your arousal may attract the right spirits,” Drew blurted out as Amy immediately turned red.

“Drew!” Lily exclaimed as she playfully slapped his face.

“What? Isn’t that what Kate did…allegedly?” Drew asked as Lily pinched him, causing him to flinch.

“Shush will ya? We’re not supposed to talk about that,” Lily snapped.

“Uh, anyway here are your clothes and try to be more careful next time,” Drew said while setting down several articles of clothing in a nearby chair while walking out the door.

“Umm…okay. Bye then,” Amy awkwardly waived as the door shut behind them.

Interesting. So does Amy try the spell again?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)