More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Allstar7 Allstar7

Why is Penny naked?

Amy has a grudge against Penny

Amy smiled as her bestie had just sent her a text confirming she had just parked her car and was on her way to her lab. She smiled deviously as days worth of planning were about to come true.

A few days ago Penny had embarrassed her in front of their friends when she mentioned that Amy was too prude when it came to nudity or wearing far more revealing clothing. That her restrictions on wearing certain clothing mean't she wasn't confident in her body. Amy frowned as she glanced down, she wasn't as skinny as Penny, her boobs weren't as perky either, nor was her butt as Howard would say was made of jelly compared to her bestie, but dammit she was proud of her body!

Thats when Amy had an idea, if Penny was so proud and confident of her body to wear anything or as little in front of people, then she would simply have no problems being naked in front of them either.

She had made sure the components to her plan were in place, and as she glanced at the time knew this was when the building would be most packed, all she had to do was wait.

A knock on the door and a greeting signalled the arrival of Penny. Amy gave a fake smile and gave a big hug to her bestie. "I'm so glad you came I've been waiting a long time to show someone my newest discovery." She told her as she brought Penny to a table in the middle of the lab.

"What is it?" Penny asked, feigning excitement. Amy knew she wasn't really as interested and was merely being polite to her.

"It's better to just show you." What Amy was referring to was an item sitting on the table, currently covered in a small white blanket. Amy inwardly smiled as this little thing would cause Penny so much embarrassment.

She was about to remove the clothe when her phone started blaring her alarm.

"Oh darn it, someone is calling me, this'll just take a minute." Amy paused as she walked out of the lab and into the hallway.

She knew Penny was too curious for her own good and would try to peek inside to see what it was. Amy smiled at her phone which currently had a stream from a camera currently recording inside her lab.

XXX

Penny had just looked at the door Amy had just left through. She glanced around the room to make sure no one else was in here.

"Might as well take a small peek, that way if I have no idea what it is I can pretend to be excited for her." She mused out loud to herself.

Penny lifted the sheet and was unsure what she was looking at. It was a glass container holding a gray liquid and it was standing on top of a small platform. Penny saw that there was no cap on top of the container, she poked her head above trying to get a better look at it. As she a few inches away she heard a snap. One of the platform legs gave out and the entire container tipped in her direction. Penny had no time to react, she screamed as the liquid splashed her, soaking her clothes in the liquid.

An alarm started going off and Penny had to shield her ears as it was quite loud.

"Penny what did you do?" She heard Amy speak over the intercom.

Penny looked around and saw Amy standing behind a large glass window which led to the hallway outside. She didn't remember seeing that there?

"I was just curious, I didn't do anything!" She shouted walking closer to her. She started to see a large crowd started to form all peeking in through the window staring at her. Penny blushed at the amount of attention she was getting from the accident.

"What is this stuff?" She asked Amy, she started panic as more and more people started to show up and look at her.

What is the liquid?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)