More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ellen Ellen

Who would you like to follow?

Amy Young, an unfortunate employee

Note: The original idea is from Ling00 in his story Lisa Learns Her Place in Literotica.

Amy arrived early at the office. She is the only woman in the firm, and the only minority. Everybody else is a white man, most the typical frat guys, guys who partied through college, drank and fucked and smoked their way through four or five years of school, coasting by on their parents' money and a minimum of effort.

She is already on her desk, as usual, hunched down over some paper, her computer screen already alive with emails and spreadsheets and some word document that she has probably been working on all night.

Her boss, Jack, is a graduated with a degree in finance management and a 2.9 GPA, but his frat brother's uncle runs a big firm in New York, so he got a job offer two weeks after graduation and started working a week after his three week vacation in Thailand.

Jack smirk knowing she has probably been busting her ass for weeks to finish the report that's due today, that they're going to present together to the CFO and the senior execs. He basically did nothing on the project, letting Amy spending nights and weekends to do the work of two.

"And why not?" He think to himself. "Why the fuck should I do the work when there's an asian to do it for me?"

Amy actually started at the firm almost a year before Jack did. And now, seven years later, she is in the exact same spot she were then, still hunched over her little. And he has been promoted three times and have an office with a big desk and a bigger window.

"Today we're going to hand in the report you've been slaving over and I'm going to take all the credit." Jack thinks with a smile.

He stop into his office for a moment, wash down a couple Advil with a bottled water from the fridge in his office, and grab the Phone.

What does jack want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)