More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ellen Ellen

What does jack want?

Annoy Amy

"Amy, print out twenty-five copies of the report, get 'em bound and bring them in here for the 10:30." Jack hang up before she can say a word.

A half-minute later she appear at the door to his office, standing just outside the doorway, unwilling to enter without permission. The last time she came in without asking, he yelled at she for two minutes about respect. Amy learned her lesson, apparently. He let she stand there for a moment, pretending not to notice, and then finally look up, staring at she for a second. Amy is wearing something that looks like the same outfit she wear every day, some kind of plain skirt, knee length, with an equally plain blouse. Her jet black hair is cut short. Today the skirt is black and the blouse is white. Jack nod and Amy come in quietly, trying not to make a sound.

She silently walk to the side of his big desk and lay a pile of bound folders down. He can see her tiny arms are about to fall off from the weight, and she gasp as she finally set them down. That minute he made she wait in the doorway was a for her.

Jack smile and grab one off the top, flipping it open. "Fuck, Amy. The font is supposed to be 14 point Verdana. You Chinese are supposed to be good at this shit."

"I... I'm Vietnamese," She say softly, head down.

"The fuck do I care where your boat came from? Did I ask you for a geography lesson? Next time, how about you worry less about your ancestry and more about following simple fucking directions."

"Sorry." she whisper, almost under her breath. He can see her face is flushed, her eyes almost look like she is about to cry. Jack feel his dick hardening in his suit pants.

"Don't apologize. Just do it right the first time, then you won't have to apologize when you screw up. Again. It's no wonder you've never been promoted, fuck."

Amy shoulders slump in the white blouse that's clinging to her slim body, and he dig deeper: "You know, sometimes I wonder why we don't have more asians women around, and then I remember what happened when we hired you, we got a fuck, up of a cunt who can't do a single thing right."

Amy head darts up, her eyes flashing for a moment, shocked at his language, her lips parted slightly. Jack see her round little white teeth behind her thin lips, the pink tip of her tongue as Amy think about saying something, and he cut she off before she can even begin.

"If you were even halfway decent at your job, we'd hire twenty of you little girls and save a ton of money, cause you work for nothing. Why do you think you haven't gotten a bonus in six years? Nobody cares if you quit, we'll just find some other little yellow twat to take your place."

Amy lips is quivering and her eyes are glistening, she look beyond speaking now, too furious to say anything, and Jack smiles and grab the folders off the desk and move to the door.

"Let's go. When we get in there, keep your stupid mouth shut and try not to fuck this up any more than you already have."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)