More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TBCutie TBCutie

Pull on his bunny-tail?

Alt. Author's Into (ignore)

Allia lived in a diverse world full of monsters and creatures. Her home, a massive city, had defenses to keep the evil out, but that didn’t prevent her parents from mistreating her and using her like a toy. They fed her various body modification potions starting at the age of nine; which warped her into a bizarre creature.

As a result, the poor girl was a freak by the age of 18. The strange potions made her very chubby and grow dull brown fur all over. She grew oversized breasts and long cow-like tail, which constantly got in her way. Her cute fuzzy face mostly kept human properties: large dark green eyes, small pouty lips and puffy cheeks. Soft tan fur covered her freckled face, but people never saw it because she hid behind her long brown hair.

She strongly resembled a cow, and that wasn’t too bad. However, Allia’s mother really wanted a son, and decided to feed the girl plenty of cock growing potions. The result: a leathery monster cock that grew down to her knees. The shaft was thin, thus not too hard to hide; she tucked it down her pant leg where it stayed out of site unless aroused. And yet this still wasn’t Allia’s biggest problem.

Due to the large consumption of strange brews, the teen had an unusual tendency to fall in love instantly. She couldn’t help herself from giving warm long hugs and undressing herself in front of everyone she met. Allia was never allowed to leave the house, so she orders things online to meet the delivery drivers. Being too shy and awkward, she never got to say more than a few words or maybe flash the guests before her parents caught her. Getting caught usually meant more weird potions.

But today was the end of all that, she started a fire in the house and made her way outside, then she kept running forward without looking back. The young timid girl realized that she far from home and in a strange part of town, before too long, she was completely and utterly lost.

#

TL;DR This is pretty much a Corruption of Champions parody. Allia is a chubby herm who took too many animal modifications, she also falls in love with everyone she sees (this is the main fetish). Her parents kept her locked away until she ran away from home at 18.

http://mojocastle.com/darkerotica//EroticThesaurus.html

#

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)