More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Ally Dawson (Austin & Ally)

“ No way, my first album! ”

— Ally in Records & Wrecking Balls.

“ Don't touch my book! ”

— Ally's catchphrase.

Ally Edgar Moon (née Dawson) is one of the protagonists of Austin & Ally. She is an aspiring singer/songwriter who used to have severe stage fright.

Ally wrote the hit song Double Take, which Austin Moon accidentally stole and performed in the episode Rockers & Writers, making him famous. Ally was initially furious, but upon realizing Austin's desire to make a name for himself in the music world, she forgave him and decided to give Austin a second chance so they become partners. Ally is best friends with Austin, Trish, and also Dez. Her parents are Lester and Penny, who are divorced. Her father owns Sonic Boom, the music store which is shown throughout the first two seasons.

Ally has always had a passion for music and feels that there's no better way to express your feelings. Over the next two seasons, she becomes more confident and outgoing. In the episode Chapters & Choices, Ally finally conquers her stage fright and sings with Austin on stage. Her music career begins to take off and she eventually lands a record deal with Ronnie Ramone.

In adulthood, Ally marries Austin and they become an official duet. The couple had two children, Ava, and Alex Moon.

Ally is portrayed by Laura Marano.

Where is Ally when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

(Author's Note) -For obvious reasons, Ally is 18 or older in these stories.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)