More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Alina Starkov (Shadow and Bone)

PLAYED BY Jessie Mei Li

Alina Starkov is an orphan soldier and the Sun Summoner.

Alina was born and raised in Ravka. Her mother was Shu, and because of that, Alina faced many prejudices from people. Alina was orphaned, at a young age, when her parents died in the Fold. She became friends with Mal, and the two would often play together. When they were older, they became soldiers of the First Army, with Alina becoming a cartographer.

She insists that she is nothing more than an ordinary map maker. However, when Kirigan grabs her forearm and makes a slight incision, a beam of light comes shooting out her arm and through the roof of the tent, confirming that she is indeed the Sun Summoner.

Personality and traits

Alina is a young woman who can be confident and funny at times, and insecure at others.

Physical description

Alina is a young woman of Shu and Ravkan descent. She has pale skin, with dark brown hair and eyes. There is a scar on her hand from when she cut her hand on glass during the Grisha test.

Powers and abilities

Alina is the long since prophesized Sun Summoner, bestowing her with the abilities to bend and summon light even when engulfed in darkness.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)