More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stonehammer69 stonehammer69

Who do we follow?

Alex

Eighteen year old Alex couldn't believe it when her dad announced the family would be moving to newly discovered hyper-sexualized alternate Earth. Ever since she heard about it in the news she had fantasies about what it would be like to live there, to be free from the social stigma on "slutty" girls.

Alex had developed quickly when she hit puberty, and by the time she was fourteen she already had full C-cup tits and a shapely ass. And she noticed the looks she got from boys and even grown men, and she found herself appreciating this looks very much. But she knew it would inappropriate to approach any of her teachers, and the boys at school mostly seemed to be bumbling fools when it came to sex. The first few guys she had sex with hardly knew what they were doing and came far too quickly to garner her any satisfaction. So when she heard that the family would be immigrating to this Sexworld, she began to hope that this disappointments would become a thing of the past.

As her brother Pat drove them to their new high school for this first day of school in this world, Alex could feel her young pussy almost overflowing with juices in anticipation. She also couldn't help but tease her brother as he was visibly trying very hard to keep his eyes on the road and off what Alex had chosen to wear to school today.

Knowing this school's dress code, or lack thereof, Alex figured she should wear the sluttiest items she could find. Unfortunately, as she hadn't had the chance to shop in Sexworld yet her options were limited, so she opted for a white tank top that barely contained her breasts, clearly exposing her cleavage and the side of her boobs. As her tits were still firm she figured she could go without a bra, and thus her already hardening nipples poked through the fabric very visibly.

She also took a skirt that originally went to her knees and cut it a length she figured would be more acceptable. She had made sure that when she was sitting her uncovered pussy would be exposed, and when standing the bottom of her ass cheeks would be clearly visible.

When she and Pat finally arrived at the school, Alex began to feel a bit overdressed. She saw many of the girls and guys wore clothes that did even less to cover them up. Most were wearing outfits that Alex wasn't even sure qualified as clothes!

"Wow," was all Pat could say as they surveyed their new classmates, and their breasts and dicks and pussies and asses in all their glory.

"Wow indeed," Alex breathed as she took in the scene in the parking lot. Not only were many of these students practically naked, but they were mostly all either groping and making out heavily, or outright fucking in their cars, on top of their cars, and even in the grass.

"I'm ah...going to go find my um....locker," Pat stammered. She could tell he was a bit overwhelmed as he began walking to the school. Alex on the other had, was more than ready to join this fun.

Does Alex follow her brother into school, or jump in the outdoor orgy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)